Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA4  (Read 8278 times)

Offline marten77

• View Profile
Re: AA4
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 08:01:10 AM »
Proton and other competitive guys can you PM me.I could get contact with some of the devs and they said we could make a letter to them about what we want to see in new AA version(mainly on competitive side)

Ty

Offline 12ampage

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 13:26:21 PM »
Proton and other competitive guys can you PM me.I could get contact with some of the devs and they said we could make a letter to them about what we want to see in new AA version(mainly on competitive side)

Ty

I was working on a similar thing, feel free to message me.  I think the competitive community should develop a specification for what we think makes a good competitive game broken down into: sound, visuals, map design, shooting, weapons, server settings, tournament support, movement, configurables, mission objective design, balance, etc.  What the DEVs do with it is out of our control, but they are repeatedly asking for input from the competitive community and I think a formal specification for what we want would be the best format.  I am a software engineer so I do have some experience writing technical specifications.

Offline NickVK

• View Profile
  • AA: NickVK
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 13:59:25 PM »
A good competitive game starts first is getting an audience or people to play. AA had great map ideas and sounds, biggest problem was how slow the game play was. They should make scope play viable in competitive play.

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 18:01:46 PM »
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 18:30:01 PM by marten77 »

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 18:33:58 PM »
GJ Marten77 :), teach them there ...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Proton

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 19:42:02 PM »
I've been in contact with a current Dev in regards to competition play recently.

marten or rampage if you have xfire add me to talk further so we can talk on ventrilo or ts3: proton101 or send me a PM on this forum
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 19:48:27 PM by Proton »

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »
I've been in contact with a current Dev in regards to competition play recently.

marten or rampage if you have xfire add me to talk further so we can talk on ventrilo or ts3: proton101 or send me a PM on this forum

Yea i got in contact with the dev too but you can add me on skype

Il tell you guys this game can work out because they are listening to comp players now
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 11:11:16 AM by marten77 »

Offline NickVK

• View Profile
  • AA: NickVK
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 16:02:44 PM »

Proton what's your xfire I would like to see what competitive intake you have for the game.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 16:12:40 PM »

Proton what's your xfire I would like to see what competitive intake you have for the game.

Didn't he just said whats his xfire?

Offline inverseKID

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 23:44:33 PM »
when would this come out like 2014

Offline Ganja

« Reply #40 on: Friday, September 14, 2012, 05:55:49 AM »
Sup players of AA, long time I didn't visit the forums but still I came take a look how you all doing.
Unfortunately the boredom has taken victory upon me, and I won't be there anymore to the the (probably awesome) AA4 cugh. Wish u loads of fun in yr cyber and real life
this is a goodbye
goodbye

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #41 on: Friday, September 14, 2012, 19:51:01 PM »
goodbye(again).
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Friday, September 14, 2012, 20:09:07 PM »
Sup players of AA, long time I didn't visit the forums but still I came take a look how you all doing.
Unfortunately the boredom has taken victory upon me, and I won't be there anymore to the the (probably awesome) AA4 cugh. Wish u loads of fun in yr cyber and real life
this is a goodbye
goodbye

take care ganja , always fun playn with and against you, c ya soon

Offline zoxee

« Reply #43 on: Friday, September 14, 2012, 20:57:44 PM »
salut mon poto  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Deshawn/trippin

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 19:15:33 PM »

I have been talking to about four or five developers, send me everything you have in mind so I can add to the list.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager