Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA4  (Read 8217 times)

Offline eKC0mm

Re: AA4
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 04, 2012, 18:35:24 PM »
Asking for AA2 is like wishing you're dead dog would comeback to life... not gonna happen

I don't start conflicts, i just tell people when they say something that is false and then i tell them why :)

People get upset when they hear logical responses. Stop taking everything as a personal attack. MOST things aren't.

eKComm - Team Non-Sense

Offline Deshawn/trippin

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 22:11:33 PM »
Yeah that is what I am trying to say ekcomm, just make it "LIKE" AA2, not the same engine I know they are moving on to better things. But lets be honest AA3 was trash, so why make a game like that again?

Offline Proton

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 22:37:03 PM »
Jonny and kicker are currently looking for 2 players to fill out the audigy.aa4 roster xfire kicker for further details on future try outs.

toby says I'm old and crusty, I have been put out to pasture.

but more to the point of this thread, give your input and fingers crossed the Devs of AA3 are nothing like old aa devs.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 06, 2012, 22:38:34 PM by Proton »

Offline marten77

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 07, 2012, 07:40:06 AM »

Offline Proton

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, September 08, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, September 08, 2012, 15:12:18 PM »
its gonna be aa4, not fixed aa3

Offline NickVK

• View Profile
  • AA: NickVK
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 02:16:51 AM »
Koden is right on this  one why go back to AA2? It was a fun game nonetheless but still is a super boring game compared to game's today. The maps were good and the gun reg and stuff but a lot of different things could be changed to make the game better. A mixture of both css/cod4 would make the best game both of both worlds. Add in the training aspect of AA along with cook'd nades would make the game better. AA2 was too realistic this is a video game and you want to try and get the audience attention not put them to sleep...

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 04:06:14 AM »
Jonny and kicker are currently looking for 2 players to fill out the audigy.aa4 roster xfire kicker for further details on future try outs.

toby says I'm old and crusty, I have been put out to pasture.

but more to the point of this thread, give your input and fingers crossed the Devs of AA3 are nothing like old aa devs.

hahaha

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 12:37:10 PM »
Koden is right on this  one why go back to AA2? It was a fun game nonetheless but still is a super boring game compared to game's today. The maps were good and the gun reg and stuff but a lot of different things could be changed to make the game better. A mixture of both css/cod4 would make the best game both of both worlds. Add in the training aspect of AA along with cook'd nades would make the game better. AA2 was too realistic this is a video game and you want to try and get the audience attention not put them to sleep...

hmm where did i said any of that?

Offline zoxee

« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 15:38:09 PM »
AA2 was too realistic

So true and i like it that way  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Proton

« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 10, 2012, 21:44:29 PM »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 00:31:14 AM »
http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5691

GJ Proton, maybe you will be the one who made an unexpected resurection possible and then,
if it should happen, you will become a true hero  :D :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 00:33:03 AM »
all I know is... I will never play AA4... lack of PC lol
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Mixk

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 03:20:11 AM »
Look at it, 90% of the people are saying they want AA2 back, enough people rage on them it might work.

No chance in hell they will revert back to AA 2 point anything. The reason they shut down all their servers and support was to try and bully us and force the sheeple to go to AA3 since we didn't all swarm to AA3 like they had anticipated.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 10:44:06 AM »
No chance in hell they will revert back to AA 2 point anything. The reason they shut down all their servers and support was to try and bully us and force the sheeple to go to AA3 since we didn't all swarm to AA3 like they had anticipated.

So true

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager