Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: NEW HITLER  (Read 6379 times)

Offline General_alkos

NEW HITLER
« on: Saturday, March 11, 2023, 18:07:35 PM »
A player with the name Gen. Ratko_Mladic
the aforementioned Ratko Mladic was accused of genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratko_Mladi%C4%87
it is inadmissible for the assist admins to allow that name, Chetnik, a name that represents all evil..
otherwise, I will call myself a name that is suitable for Croatian, and not appropriate in general..
p.s

You are an idiot satoshi_serb, and people like you , to you who defended him, and to all your supporters...
finally, everyone who is on the side of Putin and the like....

I'm with you satoshi_serb, I already had a problem with this before, so you called me names again when I mentioned the name of this idiot who put the name of a war criminal
I was in the war against you and such idiots..spent a couple of years in vain (unfortunately)
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 12, 2023, 03:48:57 AM by General_alkos »

Offline ^Ta766^

Re: NEW HITLER
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 21, 2023, 08:18:09 AM »
Its so sad that after many years that this community survive and still member here need to suffer from shit like that.
instead of preservation the community and thr game with peace and love, all of the years must be some toxic/haters/cheater etc ....it's not understandable.

Offline General_alkos

Re: NEW HITLER
« Reply #2 on: Monday, March 27, 2023, 15:24:39 PM »
With the help of player UN_TERROR-idiot player Gen.Ratko_Mladic said that he will change his name, the name he gave from the one convicted of genocide..
Apparently, he didn't know how to change his name...but now he will learn...
welcome to aa2, but don't point out that you are a Serb and a Chetnik, etc!!
I defended my home and I didn't name myself... you know, unlike you, what I should be called!!

play only if you like aa2 but without Chetnik marks

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager