Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Question about a Ban  (Read 3153 times)

Offline Ruepel

Question about a Ban
« on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 03:27:59 AM »
Hiho,
I'm still waiting for a Final word for my Member's appeal... will he get unbanned or not?

http://aao25.com/ban-appeals/ban-appeal-2247/

I know he got a bad connection via Mobile-Internet and i trust him, that he only used an old version of 2.6 to save his bandwidth..
He told me, that he don't know who gave him the Gamefolder (years ago) and i believe him too in this case.
Well... he got no advantage in 2.5 with an old "unknown" 2.6 Folder with Files inside he didn't know.

I'm still waiting for a Final Word...

thx

=]ES[=Ruepel
Abraxas"
And if someone gave you a pile of gold, you'd probably complain that it was too heavy.[/color]

Offline Alex

Re: Question about a Ban
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 03:32:09 AM »
It's matches the exact name of a known cheat. An unban is extremely unlikely.

Offline Ruepel

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 11:21:04 AM »
It's matches the exact name of a known cheat. An unban is extremely unlikely.

...I'm still waiting for a Final Word... by an admin / banmanager
Abraxas"
And if someone gave you a pile of gold, you'd probably complain that it was too heavy.[/color]

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 14:38:05 PM »
...I'm still waiting for a Final Word... by an admin / banmanager
Alright. I'll be the final word. He's not getting unbanned.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 16:31:29 PM »
Reason? And btw. it was said that Sergio will Check the other thread First...because we are NOT talking about cheating here

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 21:17:49 PM »
Reason? And btw. it was said that Sergio will Check the other thread First...because we are NOT talking about cheating here
The files you got kicked for matched exactly the name of a known hack. Google it and see for yourself. There's nothing that will get you unbanned.

Offline Ruepel

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 04:45:01 AM »
Alright. I'll be the final word. He's not getting unbanned.

huh?... sweet... one guy handle bans, if he feel questions are too much?...

I AM THE BANMASTER...

yeah, kill your own community... thats the way it works.
cya in other games maybe
Abraxas"

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 05:44:58 AM »
The file I got banned for is NO hack. Its a simple server mod. I did google it killaman.

I didnt even know that file until pit gave me link to read. It doesnt even do more than telling the tracker you got some kills. It does NOT give you advantages in multiplayer mode, like aimbots, wallhacks and such bullshit. Therefore it is no bannable cheat. When I heard right, even pragmatic and homey with his battletracker did NOT ban for that thing in 2.8.5 and earlier versions.

AND the other thing is: AssistQR does not even work in 2.5.

But like ruepel said destroy your own community, iam playing since 2003 now and such things never happened to me because iam absolutely clean. Believe it or not.

This is not the behavior of a skilled admin, because if ONE guy is responsible for all the bans without the need of talking to other admins or even answering some questions, no comment. You were the guy getting angry if anybody is asking some questions. Ty for your help ruepel but this is kind of useless.

Sad to see that you kill this game with this behavior killaman.

bb

Helly
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 05:59:48 AM by ]-KTA-[Helldiver »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 09:02:17 AM »
ONE guy is responsible for all the bans without the need of talking to other admins

How would u know what happens behind the purple curtain anyway...
You think every admin's gonna parade in front of your Highness
to kindly tell you the same thing over again ? damn NO.

True, u didn't use any aimbot or wallhack, u made it urself even easier.
In some morbid way i would have more respect for an aimboter than for u,
at least he's got to go play to steal his kills.

BTW this one guy u talkin about is more experienced than 1000 of u smart pussies,
so step down of your white poney cinderella coz this is not a bad dream you're in,
rather WE are forced in this endless nightmare because of junks like u.

Just knock it off.
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 10:54:54 AM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 10:19:55 AM »

This is not the behavior of a skilled admin, because if ONE guy is responsible for all the bans without the need of talking to other admins or even answering some questions, no comment. You were the guy getting angry if anybody is asking some questions. Ty for your help ruepel but this is kind of useless.

You feel like very important so you're shocked nobody cares about you, hmm I see.

I guess you can't know if admin have made this decision together or not.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 12:15:11 PM »
a cheat is a cheat no more how lame it is

and we'll stated zoxee

This mod will give you free kills on AAO tracker. It can reach a max of 140000 kills a day. It also allows you to give other people kills. You only need there guid and name.

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 12:59:55 PM »
Lol ok if that is what you think then you understood absolutely nothing what ruepel tried to tell you..Iam shocked thats right. But Iam only shocked about the stupidity you Show to US today.. Did you even read the Ban appeal thread? I dont think so. I Did Not use a shit, understand it or just let it be.. But you are right its your Project and your decision. Wish you that you wake up from your arrogant Dreams at the latest when you Banned your whole community.

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 14:16:03 PM »
huh?... sweet... one guy handle bans, if he feel questions are too much?...

I AM THE BANMASTER...

yeah, kill your own community... thats the way it works.
cya in other games maybe
It's funny that you think I'm the only one who handles the bans. Thanks for the immature response though. Your friend got caught with a cheat, and he's now banned. Deal with it.

The file I got banned for is NO hack. Its a simple server mod. I did google it killaman.

I didnt even know that file until pit gave me link to read. It doesnt even do more than telling the tracker you got some kills. It does NOT give you advantages in multiplayer mode, like aimbots, wallhacks and such bullshit. Therefore it is no bannable cheat. When I heard right, even pragmatic and homey with his battletracker did NOT ban for that thing in 2.8.5 and earlier versions.
ACI did. It is cheating, is it not?
« Last Edit: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 14:18:44 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 14:26:34 PM »
AND the other thing is: AssistQR does not even work in 2.5.

That's funny because Assist purely runs on 2.5 and AssistQR is/was part of Assist. Don't question Killaman, he's one of the most responsible and serious forum admins there is. You're just coming in here with a bad attitude because you were banned for a known hack/cheat.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 30, 2012, 04:21:06 AM »
he's one of the most responsible and serious forum admins there is

+1  :style:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager