Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA gather ?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline marten77

• View Profile
AA gather ?
« on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:22:39 PM »
Hey

Ive been playing CS lately and ive been playing a CS gather.It works like this people are on irc channel where is gather bot.It works like this some player writes .cl douche(it means he challenges somone to be a captain) then people type .sign on irc and that means players will join the game after there is a nice pool captains write .ready and start picking players for the mix gather team.After the team is picked people join the server and play the match .After the match is played people enter .result defence or .result assult depends wich team won.After that winning team players get poings and team who lost their points will be decreased.There are player tops etc etc

I think its nice idea to get competitive running again all people can play it and its easy only need some servers.I have the counter-strike gather bot what needs some coding that 4 players are in team instead of 5 and sides should be renamed.

What do you think about the idea?If somone is intrested i could host the bot or if somone has a server he could host it 24/7.

Offline marten77

• View Profile
Re: AA gather ?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 14:59:53 PM »
Okei the bot should be ready end of the week.But question is now is sombody able to host the bot 24/7 ? This would be very good to get activity back to competetitive side and just for fun.Also i think i have a big ventrilo server what we can use for gather.And are you guys even intrested in it?

Offline king_of_death

• View Profile
Re: AA gather ?
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
sounds really good
-ptranger.king-

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager