Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA BUGS. Can they not be fixed?  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
AA BUGS. Can they not be fixed?
« on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 18:49:54 PM »
31 203 glitch. ( happens about 1 out of every 5 1st shots, sometimes not on the 1st shot as well )
lean glitch ( about 1 out of 5 leans have this as well )
zoom glitch ( happening extremely frequently with non sf weapons )

You shoot 203, it does absolutely nothing, gives you 31 and you need to drop ur gun to use it again.

lean glitch, you lean, aim, but bullets land right infront of you on wall as if your not leaning.

you zoom in, shoot, run or something then your field of view is stuck zoomed in until u drop gun and pick up or swap to a nade.

All annoying as FK, and extremely common
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 20:33:59 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Ganja

Re: AA BUGS. Can they not be fixed?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 19:11:24 PM »
The way you ask things is so polite, it encourages people so much to answer you

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 20:25:35 PM »
Lol yea, lets keep some glitches in the game cause I didnt say please? Get off your high horse

The 1st 2 have been around for ages.

the zoom glitch has only started happening since maybe a week ago or at least thats only when i noticed it.

Cant play a round without experiencing at least one. Maybe 1 out of 10 is a clean glitch free round
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 20:27:11 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 20:30:30 PM »
It's just the way you ask .. instead of saying can they not be fixed, you could have said: Bugs to fix or whatever. This sounds like 'WHY THE FUK U GUYS CANT FIX THE BUGS". Just reminding you people are working on this for free. Just my 2 cents, and believe me I'm more on on the poney than anything else about this

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 20:39:30 PM »
I think it's your repetitively poor attitude that Ganja is mostly talking about. Just seems like lately you've come here with the sole purpose to complain:
Get off your high horse

Cant play a round without experiencing at least one.

All annoying as FK

Horrible idea.

that fixed absolutely nada, as suspected.

I dont feel like fking with windows or any other apps for no reason.

New update makes some popup come up every 2-5 min saying some dll or something is missing.
Well done, it was fine yesterday

So wtf is up with AA now a days? Seems servers encourage this insane waste of time.

Then you get the full on retards...

Cant seem to join any server, wtf?
Da fuq? worked fine all weekend and nothing has changed.

I keep getting an error that it wont log me in or some sh1t.
Now it says im already logged in and I cant be logged in at 2 locations. I have rebooted and everything....wth?

There is an example where you're grateful...
Thanks for clarification, conflicting suggestions from that other guy

Point is though, look at that ratio.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

JonnyM

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 03:25:39 AM »
Yes these are annoying bugs, we all agree, but ATM we have other more pressing concerns to deal with. we will get around it though. The zoom glitch can be solved by turning off widescreen fov in assist settings.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 03:36:13 AM »
Yes these are annoying bugs, we all agree, but ATM we have other more pressing concerns to deal with. we will get around it though. The zoom glitch can be solved by turning off widescreen fov in assist settings.
I don't think so, there was a zoom bug for weapons like M9 wich the sight were messed, i fixed this while back.
I can see if the player isnt in zoom, if so set the fov(btw thats how I fixed m9 prob), gonna try it later, it its harder to replicate teh bug :P

about lean thing, its not a bug, Lean is replicated to the server and to other clients, so if the server says you were at X position(while you can see you are at Y pos), server will shot at X pos.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 03:38:55 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 05:28:43 AM »
There's also another zoom bug, just randomly happens sometimes and you get stuck on a ladder for a whole round

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 07:23:34 AM »
There's also another zoom bug, just randomly happens sometimes and you get stuck on a ladder for a whole round

Happens also when admin FC while you're climbing

Offline Mixk

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:33:23 AM »
Nice to know. I have been zooming back in when it happens and that returns the weapon to normal and was way faster than tossing and picking back up.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 26, 2013, 13:25:44 PM »

Awesome didnt even know of that option. Will it change my game view?:S

I truly think these issues especially with the frequency of their occurrence should put them a fair amount of priority?
Were they resolved in 2.8.1?...cant recall

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager