Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA 2.5 Assist bugs?  (Read 1452 times)

Offline sandzix

AA 2.5 Assist bugs?
« on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 10:49:03 AM »
Hello guys.

Im sandzix playing since lots of years active AA. Since i started up my computer today i cant join the game with my first account. i just cant log-in with my 1st account. It says everytime:

ERROR: Timeout waiting for response from authorisation system, please try again later

But when i try with my 2nd account there is no problem. does anybody know what i should do? this is really annoying and i have no clue what happend... i didnt do anything :S

please help if you've got an idea...

best regards, sandz

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: AA 2.5 Assist bugs?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:11:48 PM »
I have that error a lot as well.
For me sometimes just trying again helps (but obviously you've tried that already, otherwise you wouldn't be here).
If that doesn't help I try to log out and log back in with the same account on Assist. This almost always makes the problem go away at some point.
Other than that I've restarted my router (which sometimes seems to help, but might be other factors involved), but that might just be a problem at my side.

Maybe if you stay logged in with your 2nd account, close Assist, open it again (letting it automatically log in with your other account) and then switching (I mean maybe it's just got a problem with the "1st login" or something).

Other than that I really can't help you.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline elementx+

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:13:39 PM »
i think it has something to do with your account login name. it should not contain a + or a -. I might be wrong on this one. i had the same thing then i cahnged my login name without +.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:15:21 PM by elementx+ »

Offline sandzix

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 14:18:39 PM »
its still the same... I tried all of these things.... dont know whats wrong but its really annoying! where are the admins for help?!

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 15:57:12 PM »
keep using your second account, try again later.
Remember to close Assist manually to avoid login bugs(Assist does auto log off).
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager