Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse  (Read 29819 times)

Offline zibi

A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse
« on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 07:43:17 AM »
Hi I have a few questions about this mouse what I have. People think that on this mouse we will shooting in AA like no recoil. Tell me, who is talking about this sh!t ?

Many people brags that one can use the scripts. I'm sorry but when it comes to this shit I don't impart because I'm not computer guy. Write in google and tell me where is this srcipts ?

On this mouse i haven't got any drivers just plugged to my computer and play.

My earlier mouse was Logitech G5 but it broke down. I haven't got to much money for this sh!t. So I decided to buy a cheaper mouse. I saw that the reviews on it are great so I ordered.

I recommend you this mouse ! It isn't macro you can see this.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 08:15:23 AM »
it's widely known that this particular mouse is macro friendly, and weather u use it or not. is up to you, since assist can't detect macros. So it boils down to how sad you are, and how much you hate recoil and/or wants to win.
It took me 10 minutes to code a recoil reducing macro on my G5. Takes less on the V7 mouse you're talking about.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 08:16:49 AM »
Just stop posting on the forums zibi, we know the story.

People think you hack, we can't proveit, you make videos, then you say you stop playing, then you come back and it starts all over again. Just play your game and ignore what people call you ...

Offline zibi

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 08:33:08 AM »
But I can't play. All admins hate me so much for no reason, and still banning me.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 08:35:07 AM by zibi »

Offline natoorrussia

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 12:24:52 PM »
But I can't play. All admins hate me so much for no reason, and still banning me.

Hue, hue, hue.

Seems like they recognized your "mouse", even though the assist AC hasn't.

Offline zibi

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 12:36:03 PM »
I will download now the driver from A4tech V7 and I will tell you the proces and after this you can block this. I will give you a process where it gets scripts and you will be able to block it and that he couldn't work with 25Assist.exe.

BTW: It is Bloody5.exe Assist can block it now in free time.
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 12:39:44 PM by zibi »

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 13:15:30 PM »
so you bought this mouse accidentally, not knowing that it has triple click button, cool story bro. cant imagine how happy you were after you figured that out :D

Offline zibi

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 13:20:41 PM »
No. When my mouse gone to fuck I typed in google "mouse for FPS games." Then appeared to me A4tech company and saw that my V7 and after this I looked opinions about her. So I ordered it.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:16:38 PM »
seriously, you believe in your bullshit? by typing "mouse for fps games" you wont ever see some A4tech mouse lol, its only you and this paki guy(forgot his name) trying to gain some advantages with triple click mice

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:29:03 PM »
No. When my mouse gone to fuck I typed in google "mouse for FPS games." Then appeared to me A4tech company and saw that my V7 and after this I looked opinions about her. So I ordered it.
I just googled the exact same thing and not a single link on the first 2 pages of google mentioned an A4tech mouse, and that's because in general they're pretty shitty mice. That's why they're super cheap and rely on gimmicks to sell them.

Offline zibi

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:33:09 PM »
In polish language I wrote "myszka do gier fps" that is "mouse to FPS games".
First link http://forum.pcformat.pl/Myszka-do-gier-FPS-do-100-zl-tt and there appeared A4tech company. Then I typed in www.allegro.pl (the most popular website on which people of Polish sell various items) A4tech. The first mouse which appeared to me, was Bloody V7 which I have now. As I said, I checked the reviews on this mouse and immediately I ordered it. What's more explain?
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:44:11 PM by zibi »

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:43:03 PM »
In polish language I wrote "myszka do gier fps" that is "mouse to FPS games".
First link http://forum.pcformat.pl/Myszka-do-gier-FPS-do-100-zl-tt and there appeared A4tech company. Then I typed in www.allegro.pl (the most popular website on which people of Polish sell various items) A4tech. The first mouse which appeared to me, was Bloody V7 which I have now. As I said, I checked the reviews on this mouse and immediately I ordered it. What's more explain?
Sorry, I didn't consider different languages. I apologize for that. I just wanted to be a mouse elitist for a bit. :P

Offline zibi

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:44:19 PM »
I know that mouse have a 3 clicks in 1 but it sucks so bad in America's Army. I playing better in normal. More and more manufacturers mouses insert this option with three clicks. It isn't my fault that I have one of them. This means that in the America's Army can be played only on mouse like this ? http://logitech.strefamarek.allegro.pl/mysz-logitech-m100-dark-mouse.html

Sorry, I didn't consider different languages. I apologize for that. I just wanted to be a mouse elitist for a bit. :P

Don't worry each of us is writing of the your language.  :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:46:04 PM by zibi »

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:44:29 PM »
no need to explain more, i had enough of your bullshit, im just happy in csgo this mouse doesnt do shit :D

hope you will find some other game for you almighty mouse, since you knew from the start this is main feature of it.

Offline zibi

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:49:15 PM »
I for one wouldn't have satisfaction from the game if I kill you with any boosters. It makes no sense. I won't be playing in any scripts. Never and ever. This game, and so die.

BTW: HAHA on my clansite in advertising this mouse is recomended !  :style:
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 11, 2014, 14:56:01 PM by zibi »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager