Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse  (Read 29938 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse
« Reply #30 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 12:58:05 PM »
I think we have the same model, on my mouse it says: Logitech Made in China, is that good model?

It's nothing great, i prefer those light ones with a cable for their weight and practicality (it's annoying when batteries drain out in the middle of a round). You can surely find a mice with better specs, but most of the gaming ones are battery powered and bulky.

Offline FLaK

« Reply #31 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:08:15 PM »
Logitech Made in China, is that good model?

If says Made in China it was a good choise :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:08:37 PM »
My mouse is designed for mmo's i need alot of buttons to play WoW, it has 15 buttons as far as i know. Not really good for fps and is quite bulky. It is a Cyborg MMO7 and looks like a spaceship =p. To be fair its certaintly not worth the money i paid for it. It is my second one, first got returned because it was going into double click mode which seems to be a common fault with them, which is annoying as fuck when you are trying to copy and paste something.

I couldn't decide whether you were serious or not o.O

Btw I was being ironic Koden :) I have the most normal mouse ever, with cable, which is really perfect :D

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #33 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:12:29 PM »
My favourite mouse i ever had was the logitech g7 it was wireless but came with 2 batteries. Think it lasted about 4 years. Its tracking was great even for a wireless mouse. Its amazing how expensive they are to buy now. I think i paid like ?40 for it years ago, they can go for like ?120+ now adays.

@ganja, yeh iam a sad twat who plays WoW =P

Also this site doesnt recognise the pound sign dafuq. Puts it as a question mark.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:14:43 PM by -[unR]BENDAWICH »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:24:44 PM »
I couldn't decide whether you were serious or not o.O

Btw I was being ironic Koden :) I have the most normal mouse ever, with cable, which is really perfect :D

U nasty

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 13:57:53 PM »
My favourite mouse i ever had logitech g7.

G500 logitech nice plain and simple mouse

Offline Ganja

« Reply #36 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 14:13:14 PM »
G500 logitech nice plain and simple mouse

Went to see pictures of it. How is that a plain and simple mouse? Simple mouse would be like Koden's one, a mouse with left and right click and scroll, period lol. I wouldn't be ready to pay more than 50? for a mouse anyway ...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #37 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 14:15:25 PM »
My mouse is designed for mmo's i need alot of buttons to play WoW, it has 15 buttons as far as i know. Not really good for fps and is quite bulky. It is a Cyborg MMO7 and looks like a spaceship =p. To be fair its certaintly not worth the money i paid for it. It is my second one, first got returned because it was going into double click mode which seems to be a common fault with them, which is annoying as fuck when you are trying to copy and paste something.

The good thing about this mouse is that it can also transform into a  working car.

Anyways, I use the G5, it might be a little bit too big for being perfect, but its close to being perfect to me. It's smooth, easy to handle and I can be very accurate with it. I don't need fancy features, I need accuracy and precision, that's all that counts.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 14:30:19 PM »
The good thing about this mouse is that it can also transform into a  working car.

Anyways, I use the G5, it might be a little bit too big for being perfect, but its close to being perfect to me. It's smooth, easy to handle and I can be very accurate with it. I don't need fancy features, I need accuracy and precision, that's all that counts.

That's what I like about the g500,

Offline Bart!

« Reply #39 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 14:47:40 PM »

That's what I like about the g500,
Yeah, I have the g500 as well for my 2nd pc, but it's a bit bigger as the G5, so the last one got my preference.

Offline zibi

« Reply #40 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 17:40:36 PM »
I had a G5 but I am without a doubt recommend you A4Tech Bloody V7 :)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday, May 12, 2014, 20:20:57 PM »
Yeah, I have the g500 as well for my 2nd pc, but it's a bit bigger as the G5, so the last one got my preference.

yea g5 is what i did have but under warranty they sent me the g500 lol, its not all that bad

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 11:40:23 AM »
I use g500 since 2 years, perfect mouse for my grip, i was mx518 fan for years

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »
Im still on the G5, allready many many years.
And i still have a new spare G5 for when the other one dies on me.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 17:15:53 PM »
I use g500 since 2 years, perfect mouse for my grip, i was mx518 fan for years
I am a MX518 fan as well, for the price it's amazing. I never really used the DPI buttons, as it doesn't seem to be helping me in game with sniping for example. I have rather large hands and it's a bulky mouse. I also like the fact that it's rather high, a thing not common with most Razer mice. If this one ever dies (think I've got it for like 5 or 6 years now?) I'll buy a similar one.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager