Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Invisible Clan  (Read 7341 times)

Offline Branco

Re: Invisible Clan
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 06:38:52 AM »
Anything else wicked ? I don`t care if you will play in IL server.. I don`t care what you think about my fragrate, If you want play in our server like yesterday, you are welcome, if you dont want.. go to IL server... I have no idea what do you talking about reconnect... I`m guess that you wants cause a problem... but I`m not here to have problem.. Possessed go hard, pay attention in player doing reconnect and punish, I have 11 years in this game and never had a problem.

Thank you...

Peace To ALL!
 :up:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 06:43:40 AM by Branco »

Offline hype

• RIP AA Competition
    • View Profile
  • AA: nsd[hyPe]
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 11:39:34 AM »
I have no idea what do you talking about reconnect... I`m guess that you wants cause a problem...

I'm not looking to cause a problem just merely stating what I and "Dickrobinson" noticed awhile ago in your server. (And that was you reconnecting each time you died, three times in a row if I remember correctly)

However, this is getting offtrack. Point is A) please don't stack the teams, if you notice one side keeps winning, move people around. B) If people want to play a certain side, let them do so and then swap after the first game or whatever. It's wrong to just kick, mute, or ban people just because you want to force them to play a certain side (assault/defense). If your argument is because its your "server rules" then you should probably re-think your rules unless you just prefer to play against clan mates all day. (If that's the case, may as well password your server)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 11:43:12 AM by hype »
US Army Active Duty
Past Comp: CAL-invite / TWL-inters / CEVO-P
Past Teams: nsd / epiC

Offline Branco

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 13:11:49 PM »
Hype, I already said, and I will say again, Everybody is WELCOME in our server, i CLAN ALWAYS play in SAME TEAM. Be assault or defense. We always play AA game in TS. But, our server rules should be respected. If you dont respect, maybe we can invite you an exit. But not is only in our server, It is in ALL server of Americas Army.

This conversation finished here to me. I dont look at it more.
Thank you very much.

PEACE to ALL.
 :up:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 13:15:58 PM by Branco »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 14:47:19 PM »
Days ago he was begging to play on defense in another server (while the owners were all stacked on Def), "visitors should play on def he said".
he doesnt care about reconnecting, if he said ur looking to cause problems, its because he knows something is wrong and he doesnt want it discussed. talking about respect , without truly respecting the community(supporting bad pratices, avoiding discussing and assuming it) and its most valuable members advice, sad haha.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 16:28:36 PM »
Just because you pay for a server it doesn't mean you can be unfair and/or unpolite against everyone that doesn't belong to your clan...especially given that you're probably running one of the few South American servers.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 18:47:05 PM »

However, this is getting offtrack. Point is A) please don't stack the teams, if you notice one side keeps winning, move people around.

I played AA since 10 years and I havent seen this happen very often. Is this a joke. All I see here are the majority run to hide on the easy side. Mostly def. Some times there are decent players who play ass. And then the point grabbers want to join Ass all of a sudden. I would go as far as to say 90% of players are selfish and only want whats best for them. Unfortunatly these players are still here. I banned most of the names in here for that very reason. There still point grabbing selfish players. Dont know why so many are getting on there high horse for this  clan doing what most of you do anyway. Feacking is a joke.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline frajola

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 19:59:39 PM »
Ok, according with this thread we can conclude that is WRONG:

- Clan play on same side with TS;
- Move the side of the players side to prevent ghost;
- Move the side of the others players (not "i" member)  to get team playing together;

No others server does this. Ok, uhum... ok... roger.

One more thing, this thread is to talk about the server or branco?

Thanks

Come on, all players here just want have fun.
.-blueSkies;

Offline dickrobinson

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 20:39:34 PM »
it was to talk about the server and branco tbh

Offline frajola

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 21:16:21 PM »
You play with a clan. You have a server. You have a TS server for the T-E-A-M.

And... ... ... ... you play on different sides.

Congratulations. Yeahhh!

So, when we play on iL or nexus server on different sides, they call us 'ghosters'. It's ok?

Most of us have just a few minutes or hours per day and can't play together on our server. Funny, don't?

It's over, please. This game need more player, not little shits like this situation.

All of you are invited to play on our server. All.
.-blueSkies;

Offline hype

• RIP AA Competition
    • View Profile
  • AA: nsd[hyPe]
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 23:26:08 PM »
I played AA since 10 years and I havent seen this happen very often. Is this a joke. All I see here are the majority run to hide on the easy side. Mostly def. Some times there are decent players who play ass. And then the point grabbers want to join Ass all of a sudden. I would go as far as to say 90% of players are selfish and only want whats best for them. Unfortunatly these players are still here. I banned most of the names in here for that very reason. There still point grabbing selfish players. Dont know why so many are getting on there high horse for this  clan doing what most of you do anyway. Feacking is a joke.

Comparing the game from 10 years ago to today doesn't work. Nowadays we have <150 players on at a given time typically a lot less than that. Stacking teams doesn't help the tiny community that is left, so yes although maybe most don't try to rectify that situation when it comes about I know I try to even it up myself.

You play with a clan. You have a server. You have a TS server for the T-E-A-M.

And... ... ... ... you play on different sides.

Congratulations. Yeahhh!

So, when we play on iL or nexus server on different sides, they call us 'ghosters'. It's ok?

Well I personally don't care which team I play on, I'm here to have fun and talk to people because I enjoy their company, not to just always communicate enemy positions and our strategies in a pub match. It isn't that serious. As far as ghosting, that would never be said while I am playing unless it is painfully obvious. If others happened to think you were ghosting then the fix is simple, switch you to same side. Doesn't have to be all dramatic.
US Army Active Duty
Past Comp: CAL-invite / TWL-inters / CEVO-P
Past Teams: nsd / epiC

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 16:03:14 PM »
Are we adding KK clan here take a look at them just now pure stacking like I said . This tripe most are talikng in here is just that tripe. As much as I like Soul he s right there on def with all the decent memebers. and the worst two KK members on ass
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager