Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: You have been banned - You can not play this game anymore ?!?!?  (Read 956 times)

Offline pooooo

You have been banned - You can not play this game anymore ?!?!?
« on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »
Hey Guys,

i was startin to play Assist but then it says "Banned - you can not play this game anymore - Reason Battletracker Stats Abuse"

Yesterday i was downloadin somethin with downloadmanager, beside that i tried to play aao2.5 - as i joined a server (think it was HeroTurtle Server) i got stuck and the Game freeze. So i had to reboot my computer. Then some minutes later i tried to get on that server again and it said i am banned on that server !?!? It says somethin wrong with my IP Adress. --I think the Downloadmanager made new IP but i was maybe logged with old IP on that Server...

after that i played on other Server - Steamroller. It was kind of modded Server.(think it was USA Fun Server) We all had Sniperweapon but it shots only Rockets.( much fun)  Dont know if that could be a reason too.
Some weeks ago i played on server with =ddi stoned.one= . i changed my name to ddi stoned.two - just for a little joke cause of that stoned.two.
As the Player Stoned.one asked me somethin about that i told him in Chat , that im sorry and  i dont wanted to cause trouble or made this to to harm anyone and that i change it back after that 24 hours Name-Change-Rule. I left the Server and didnt used that Name anymore. 1 Day later i changed that name.
 At this point i didnt knew that kind of name-Changin is not allowed or can cause trouble. But cause i changed it after usein it only 5 - 10 minutes i thought it was okay.

If i cant do anything about that ban its sad, cause this with that name was the only thing i think i did wrong.
Maybe someone help... :-(
would be too sad if not possible to play aao anymore.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 08:25:57 AM by pooooo »

Offline pooooo

Re: You have been banned - You can not play this game anymore ?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 09:12:18 AM »
Strange...now it works again ?
What happened ?

Offline Ganja

Re: You have been banned - You can not play this game anymore ?!?!?
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 13, 2013, 09:48:10 AM »
You confessed, God bless you

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager