Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [WARNING] Assist Spy on YOU [UPDATE v8.15]  (Read 13815 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: [WARNING] Assist Spy on YOU [UPDATE v8.15]
« Reply #105 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 01:11:01 AM »
Keep up the posting like you do to show admins how little shit players like you give about the game as a whole as long as they can play their game. What you don't seem to understand is that the guys working for this project have GOOD intentions. They want the game to be more alive, not for them cauz not even half of them still play the game anymore on a daily/weekly basis, but so people like you could play on it.
The funny thing is, he doesn't even seem to like the fact that we're letting him play this game.

He's one of the guys here who accuses us of 'distributing a game illegally'. And the only reason one would do that is if they don't really wish to play.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #106 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 01:48:05 AM »
Nobody got spied on. For the few that did get screenshots taken, it was one or two, hardly "spying" and a far cry from a 24/7 live stream.
Only screenshots got taken from people who were very suspicious, with the only intention to find out if he is using any program to gain an advantage. So no, never was there a screenshot of you in it.
The reason it got removed now, is because apparently you guys do not want it. That is ok for me, but when you come across some cheater multiple times, you know what caused it.

All of this is made with good intentions, to make YOU play this game cheatfree, and to give you an enjoyable experience. The fact that you are attacking us for just trying to make the gameplay as pleasant as possible is what surprises me, especially when the suggestion started that we illegally distribute a game.

So tell me, what motivates you to start this full discussion, is it because you have been mad before because of something, or do you really worry that someone might see something which is private?

Offline Endy

« Reply #107 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 03:33:16 AM »
Endy, you should calm down.
you can get hot when I do publish your private address, right :)
btw: only with normal internet search functions. I bet I would get it, should I?

Is that a threat?
You really think i'm that dumb and think you have have my address? Dude i lol at you big time.
You're not the only one with programming skills, don't forget  ;)

You come up with Vriezenveen dude, come onnnn, shows how shit your skills are.

Offline Endy

« Reply #108 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 03:36:40 AM »
@Ganja

Read my posts again before throwing such useless words into this topic.
I said i appreciate it that they do this work to keep AA alive.

Offline Endy

« Reply #109 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 03:38:42 AM »
Only screenshots got taken from people who were very suspicious, with the only intention to find out if he is using any program to gain an advantage. So no, never was there a screenshot of you in it.
The reason it got removed now, is because apparently you guys do not want it. That is ok for me, but when you come across some cheater multiple times, you know what caused it.

All of this is made with good intentions, to make YOU play this game cheatfree, and to give you an enjoyable experience. The fact that you are attacking us for just trying to make the gameplay as pleasant as possible is what surprises me, especially when the suggestion started that we illegally distribute a game.

So tell me, what motivates you to start this full discussion, is it because you have been mad before because of something, or do you really worry that someone might see something which is private?

Then put a livestream up of your desktop if you give fuck about privacy.
Because that's the reason why this topic has started, PRIVACY.

Offline Endy

« Reply #110 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 03:59:56 AM »
- Point has been made clear about Assist invading the privacy of users.
- The feature got removed and i am happy i could contribute to make this happen.

/Closed

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #111 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 04:43:24 AM »
- Point has been made clear about Assist invading the privacy of users.
- The feature got removed and i am happy i could contribute to make this happen.

/Closed
Then put a livestream up of your desktop if you give fuck about privacy.
Because that's the reason why this topic has started, PRIVACY.
Why the hell did you bring in the 'illegally distributed game' argument then? It's just because you wanted to bitch and moan.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager