Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 100% CHEAT  (Read 1972 times)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: 100% CHEAT
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 19:04:40 PM »
You forgot about HybridTheory...

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 21:19:48 PM »
i have an idea to get rid of these kiddie cheats, how bout only way to play aa  again is to get ur Original account and only able to play with that, no more able to make new accounts??

any thoughts on that????????
maybe put this to a vote in the aa community????

why should us honest players that been playn long time put up with these kiddie script cheats,

far as battletracker who cares about dam frag rate we dont need it, we'll atleast i dont play for stupid frag rate

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 21:27:50 PM »
Limiting ability to create new accounts is what I've been thinking about for a few days now, since I realized that they are created at a very high rate (e.g. last day or two it was about 30-40).

The problem is that there are actually many _real_ new players (which can be easily seen by they they play or they stats), and it would be bad to discourage them from trying AA.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 21:34:24 PM »
i understand ur point, but this is gettn crazy how fast these kiddie noobs can make account, as fast as they get it ban there able to make another 1.

just putting some light out there for people to think about b4 this does get out of control with these kiddie noobs

Offline zoxee

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 21:42:31 PM »
b4 this does get out of control with these kiddie noobs

100% agree
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 06, 2012, 21:46:41 PM »
Limiting the game access is like letting it die, no new-comers, only people who might leave out of boredom! Instead, make better hwid bans but I'm sure teh admins are already working on it ;)

Also, those battletracker accounts seem legit to me!
-> the reason is written here ->  :rtfm: (read the piece of paper he's holding!)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager