Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [285] Square Brackets  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
[285] Square Brackets
« on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 15:06:23 PM »
Hi there,

I there a way to remove the box brackets of the AA 2.85 games so that they appear in the personal stats
again - sitting with them stats and cant improve them ?

It was said that it is a battletracker issue - but maybe the programming of the assist side could be
adapted - would be cool

somehow it worked before otherwise i wouldn't have stats about games like Canyon, SF Floodgate , Steamroller etc. - would be nice to be able to monitor games again

Please discuss

Lord-of-War  :style:

"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: [285] Square Brackets
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 15:16:37 PM »
Well the maps have this kind of name to indicate that they were not originally part of 2.5.

If we changed the names back to the originals, they would be tracked by battletracker again, but then they would seem like 'original' 2.5 maps, which they're not.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 15:26:43 PM »
I wouldn't mind  AA2 is AA2  in Battletracker -  even though this assist is called aao25 (it was tracked by bt before  in the past) in my opinion it would be nice to change it back the way it was

Maybe the best thing would be to have our own statistics and not rely on battletracker anymore  like it was suggested in topic - Seven day experiment - dont know how much work is involved to set up a thing like this

"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 15:38:43 PM »
I wouldn't mind  AA2 is AA2  in Battletracker -  even though this assist is called aao25 (it was tracked by bt before  in the past) in my opinion it would be nice to change it back the way it was

Maybe the best thing would be to have our own statistics and not rely on battletracker anymore  like it was suggested in topic - Seven day experiment - dont know how much work is involved to set up a thing like this

Having our own stats/auth is the plan and is a work in progress at the moment.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager