Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Assist servers + mature admins  (Read 7088 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Assist servers + mature admins
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 06:03:16 AM »
Admins should only be chosen by the community or by the admins of the assist. People who abuse the powers they are given, they abuse the the system as well that proves at this point that this game has a big average of immature kids who play the game. I understand you pay for the server and you have right to do anything but it's not right to abuse the powers they are given and make more people leave the game. I don't understand, are you guys just ignoring this or actually going to take some action towards the clans and the servers? I agree, I would support fully if the servers were only running by the assist or make sure the prices go up for people to host servers. Make sure the owner of the server knows that he should chose admins wisely and appropriate, currently for now it's the main problem in the game itself than trying to update something new..

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 06:05:03 AM »
Admins should only be chosen by the community or by the admins of the assist. People who abuse the powers they are given, they abuse the the system as well that proves at this point that this game has a big average of immature kids who play the game. I understand you pay for the server and you have right to do anything but it's not right to abuse the powers they are given and make more people leave the game. I don't understand, are you guys just ignoring this or actually going to take some action towards the clans and the servers? I agree, I would support fully if the servers were only running by the assist or make sure the prices go up for people to host servers. Make sure the owner of the server knows that he should chose admins wisely and appropriate, currently for now it's main problem in the game itself than trying to update something new..

Well, it's not utopia. In so small game community as this one, head admins are the best idea. 3/4 choosen people hanging 4/5 Assist official servers with same rules.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 06:25:31 AM »
shit i have u beat over 100,000 in roe

Euh? Than there was no ROE kick or what?
Cause I tked a few in one and went to jail  :cool:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 07:29:37 AM »
Another cool story.

I was on hospital server, with PE vertigo. The guy is angry for some reason, he keeps trying to pb_kick someone with his polish friends. The poor dude had done nothing wrong, and kept coming back, but then Vertigo started tk the guy. I asked if he could stop pb_kicking and he ignored me. I send him a pb_kick (only me so he doesn't get kicked or whatever) and than he says 'ok ganja, try to join PE server'. 1 week later (today) I join PE server and that kid banned me ...

perfect example of abusive admins. With such a smal comunity, banning people for no reason is really smart.
And by the way if you join PE server on hospital the welcome message says :

'NO NADE RULES, NO EARLY SPAM'

Ok, admins must be so smart on this clan

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 08:43:51 AM »
Another cool story.

I was on hospital server, with PE vertigo. The guy is angry for some reason, he keeps trying to pb_kick someone with his polish friends. The poor dude had done nothing wrong, and kept coming back, but then Vertigo started tk the guy. I asked if he could stop pb_kicking and he ignored me. I send him a pb_kick (only me so he doesn't get kicked or whatever) and than he says 'ok ganja, try to join PE server'. 1 week later (today) I join PE server and that kid banned me ...

perfect example of abusive admins. With such a smal comunity, banning people for no reason is really smart.
And by the way if you join PE server on hospital the welcome message says :

'NO NADE RULES, NO EARLY SPAM'

Ok, admins must be so smart on this clan

lol, the Vertigo guy is funny and, yes, abusive. As you know, I'm American, so I rarely play on EU servers. But sometimes, I'll go on an EU server (I used to go on the PE server quite a bit). The first time I encountered Vertigo, he was SUPER pissed because I was destroying him and his team from West, Under West, and around West altogether. He called me a camper, but the kicker is -- he and his team rushed West EVERY round, and I usually killed them right away. So I guess he wants to be able to freely run through West without contention.

But ya, he banned me for a short period of time. Then, a couple days later, I went back on there and I was not banned anymore. I subtly sucked up to him so that I wouldn't get banned anymore because, at that particular time, it was the only server running that early in the morning. Oh yeah -- and I made sure I was on his team. hahahaha --- But I've since stopped going there altogether. *sigh*

Edit: This was on Urban Assault, btw. And he called me all sorts of names. haha -- He should've just done what most others do: call me a hacker and go from there.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 08:48:52 AM by WORLDCHANCELLOR »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager