Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unreal editor moddering questions  (Read 58664 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Unreal editor moddering questions
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 22:22:11 PM »
Bitch please, that went out the window when we made all those changes to Hospital. You can't fundamentally change how a map is played and still play the "keep the original maps the same" card. :P It can't be received any worse that that damn railing on WW roof was. lol.
Oh look, a ghost from admins past.

That situation proves my point. It shouldn't have been done, we did it and it flopped and we undid it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 22:26:51 PM »
If you could just lower the wall instead of blocking whole thing :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 25, 2016, 01:18:19 AM »
Those were 2 separate issues. I did remove the wall/ledge and mostly fixed that issue I think. However, I recall someone bringing up the issue of people jumping off the roof to chase down VIP. Me thinking like I do, that's not realistic so I put up railing. Got nothing but rage for that one.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 25, 2016, 18:53:38 PM »
Those were 2 separate issues. I did remove the wall/ledge and mostly fixed that issue I think. However, I recall someone bringing up the issue of people jumping off the roof to chase down VIP. Me thinking like I do, that's not realistic so I put up railing. Got nothing but rage for that one.
could add something to insta kill after jumping from that area :D, even more rage
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 25, 2016, 19:32:57 PM »
could add something to insta kill after jumping from that area :D, even more rage
That's a good idea, add a physics volume that propells the player upwards and forwards at a fast speed so they basically drop out of the sky onto the helipad and crunch to death. BRB, opening editor :)

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 01:06:47 AM »
That's a good idea, add a physics volume that propells the player upwards and forwards at a fast speed so they basically drop out of the sky onto the helipad and crunch to death. BRB, opening editor :)
Better yet, make a trigger where when the player jumps the ground below opens up via a mover and the player falls into a bunch of fire. We could also add in an evil satan laugh sound to show that ww roof jumpers go to hell.

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 02:23:31 AM »
Better yet, make a trigger where when the player jumps the ground below opens up via a mover and the player falls into a bunch of fire. We could also add in an evil satan laugh sound to show that ww roof jumpers go to hell.
and when one jumps on the pole in front of west wing roof his equipment could be taken away and clothing could be changed into stripper costume, make a trigger on the pole and when the trigger is hit this song starts playing ! No longer available

Offline Bart!

« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 06:18:46 AM »
and when one jumps on the pole in front of west wing roof his equipment could be taken away and clothing could be changed into stripper costume, make a trigger on the pole and when the trigger is hit this song starts playing ! No longer available
I was just thinking about that pole, lol

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »

Guess I'd give up.jumping on the pole ahhahahh

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 11:53:45 AM »
Is is possible to clean som messages in this forum . it suppost to be a information topic about Moddering .
When it  will not be replaced I will delete som not topice related if I can have the permission to do it from assist site .Big THX ! .
« Last Edit: Friday, August 26, 2016, 12:01:42 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 11:59:12 AM »
Spanky I did change a little more for the good of SFExtraction_SE  I hope  , I can`t look in game like I can do with 2.8.5 to see if alls fits and no unviseble walls are left . Do you or sombudy els know how I can walk trough the map. If not than I did place it in publiek Facebook America`s Army 2.8.5 can sombuddy from Assist team look THX
Extra is a stars to a extra roof and the centre is a little changed

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #26 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 13:29:40 PM »
You can put it in your Assist install and open the map offline that way. You can also put ArmyOps.exe into the editor's System folder and play the map. The problem with doing that is that you're playing it on 2.4.1 which behaves different than 2.5.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 15:07:52 PM »
You can put it in your Assist install and open the map offline that way. You can also put ArmyOps.exe into the editor's System folder and play the map. The problem with doing that is that you're playing it on 2.4.1 which behaves different than 2.5.
You talk in riddles master I will try but the fact i can come in and not moved was that i do Open SFextraction_SE and then enter in armyops like i do in 2.8.5, then  i am in spawn Staring in the street whit no gameplay.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #28 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 16:58:06 PM »
In 2.5, you have to type in "mpcheat playerlock 0" or "mpcheat class sf" to unlock yourself in offline gameplay.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 18:36:46 PM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager