Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Respawn repair software writer  (Read 5847 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Respawn repair software writer
« on: Saturday, January 06, 2018, 06:56:34 AM »
Here the old software we jused in the past on 2.5 and 2.8.5
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/v9z5u5wp68jpf/Need%20%20Respawn
So far I know in this is a website recall function in this after the website did go down the function stoped.

Hello is ther sombuddy that can repair ore writh this software to make respawn
working agan.
It would be very interesting for Bots server gameplay on 2.8.5 and on 2.5 but I hope for 285 on bots its  helpfull
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 13, 2018, 11:39:12 AM by Vanoke »

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

Re: Respawn repair software writer
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 06, 2018, 19:20:39 PM »
Was it Ultimate25?  I have the u file that ignores callback.  You'll never get Assist to approve it for 2.5 though.  Might work for 2.8.  What did it do?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 06, 2018, 19:50:24 PM »
without call back works, but the server will be flagged as modded server, so untracked.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 07, 2018, 05:03:23 AM »
Was it Ultimate25?  I have the u file that ignores callback.  You'll never get Assist to approve it for 2.5 though.  Might work for 2.8.  What did it do?
Shad my hope😚 is it posseble to test . can i down load it someware.   and possesed about tracking in 2.5   i am like alot old players more intrested in gameplay fun than my point. i think you understand. but furst its needed in bots and 285  normal pvp gameplay in this i can make it intresting .   in 2.5  it will bring alot players back.  hope it works.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 07, 2018, 05:05:36 AM by Vanoke »

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 01:38:13 AM »
my unrealscript respawnmod for aa25 works pretty good last time i checked i will test it and post a new download link for it, as for aa285 the only respawn mod for that was written in c++ crusade gave me the source files for it but i do not have a functional c++ SDK for aa2.5 or aa2.8.5 i think i have a broken SDK for both though if anyone on here knows c++ and thinks they can fix it, even with a working SDK i noticed in the mod files crusade had a Authorization server so that no unauthorized person could use the mod, that would have to be taken out, im not knowledgeable enough in c++ to fix the SDK but i would be willing to release all the files i have received from crusade. and the broken SDK's i have (although if i remember correctly vanoke already has the same broken sdk in his files that i have lol)
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 05:30:10 AM by LEEFFM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager