Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Screenshots and First Impression  (Read 782 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Screenshots and First Impression
« on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 22:59:38 PM »
Menu:

First Cutscene:

Firefight in electronics store:

I've had this game for a while and just now got around to installing it. I'm glad I did. First impressions are that this game is going to be fun and unique. The game starts with a unique menu and a warning:
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a work of fiction and it is not intended to offend ratial, religious or political sensibilities. Any resemblance to real persons (living or dead) or evens is coincidental and unintentional.
You know when a game has a warning like that, there's going to be some good times ahead. So far it seems like the game is focused more around the 3rd person in a somewhat budget video camera mode that seems to be telling a story that happened but you get to play it. What do I mean by this? I mean that the lighting is overexposed and hazed intentionally and there is a lot of blur use. But also, on graphic parts, it's pixeled out. Example; there was a naked woman and she was pixeled out. I also shot a civilian in the head and that got pixeled out. It's quite interesting really.

The game runs great on full setting and right now the only complaints I have are that I can't get triple-wide to work and playing on 1 monitor fullscreen, the other monitors go black. I have no real complaints about the game yet but I have about 10 minutes experience.

More to come...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

Re: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Screenshots and First Impression
« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 23:17:17 PM »
I hear that the game is pretty mediocre, but I also heard that about Alpha Protocol and that game turned out to be awesome.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager