Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help: IPBoard issues.  (Read 3794 times)

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Help: IPBoard issues.
« on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 15:26:51 PM »
Hello,

Our clansite's ip address has been recently changed and everything in the site's directory has been changed correctly. However, since the change our forum is having a weird issue. Topics aren't accessable, it then gives a driver error. It only happens when you're trying to go to an already existant topic, opening new topics is no problem, but viewing them gives the same error. I've looked everywhere in the SQL management of the forum but can't find anything.

If anyone could help, would be greatly appreciated.

Jared

Re: Help: IPBoard issues.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 15:53:06 PM »
Since IPboard is a paid service, i would contact their support.

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 15:57:15 PM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=IPBoard+sql&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=IPBoard+There+appears+to+be+an+error+with+the+database.+&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

database table index problems?
check sql errors:
Go to ACP -> Logs -> SQL Error Logs. On the right, any existing logs in the ./cache directory will be listed. Clicking any entry will show you the last few enties in it. To view the entire log, you'd need to connect with FTP and download the relevant file. They can be opened in any text editor.

If it's mysql I might be able to help

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 16:03:31 PM »
Since IPboard is a paid service, i would contact their support.
The thing is, that's only done by having access to the client account. The one with access to the client account is currently enlisted in the army and I would like this issue to be solved asap as it's already been like this for 2 days.

I'm not into website building myself, I only got the basic knowhow to find most things and edit it if necessary. Our hoster doesn't have any experience with IP.B either so they couldn't help us besides that it's probably the wrong ip configured somewhere, but the problem is finding where to configure it.

Offline Tshort

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 18:51:09 PM »
Do you have access to phpmyadmin?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 03:19:16 AM »
what about that? i might be complet wrong, but ..

https://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/maintenance-and-server-configurations/diagnostic-tools-r32

but be sure what you are doing :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager