Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: HelloWorld Uscript problom  (Read 6330 times)

Offline LEEFFM

Re: HelloWorld Uscript problom
« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 31, 2014, 17:50:44 PM »
This is crazy lol soo I deleted the runtime folder and reinstalled, then I copied the AAOClass contents over to the System folder, I deleted the AGP.u and when I try to compile the contents of the AGP Classes folder I get different errors , when I drag to desktop icon I get the same error as before about the game directory, when I open u make and drag the .uc files to the open umake window and press compile (at least I can press compile :P) I get a ucc error saying I have no ogg.dll but when I check the system folder there is a Ogg.dll (its in screen shots).

screen shots: http://imgur.com/W8v8dTY,gdedBro,VMBJdNb,oXh3135

edit: I tried replacing the ogg.dll with the one from the system folder for assist AA 2.5 but same error no ogg.dll
« Last Edit: Friday, October 31, 2014, 18:05:05 PM by LEEFFM »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 31, 2014, 19:06:33 PM »
You can't compile native classes - this will break engine integrity (even if you succeed).
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 31, 2014, 19:17:51 PM »
ok, but I still get these errors I have also now tried compiling the DeathGuardiansUltimateMod and same errors., where is the game base directory spanky says to put these files in the system folder and I have been but if I drag the .uc files to the umake desktop shortcut I get the unrealscript project directories must be located below the game base directory. , that is the one error that has stayed consistent this whole time.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 31, 2014, 19:41:51 PM »
LEEFFM, do you have skype or something? This is just painful to explain over the forum.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 31, 2014, 20:00:21 PM »
I agree I have like two Skype accounts but I don't have Skype nomore lol ill download Skype and pm you whatever username I happen to remember the password too :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager