ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: GTA V  (Read 1538 times)

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
GTA V
« on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 19:34:07 PM »
hihihi, long time no see for a bit aao community!!...i still <3 archeh and i like to believe my leaving aaos brough archeh and killaman closer than ever and you both hug and cry from time to time about me.. .anyways enough bout my wet dreams, i just got four letters to say guys... GTAV. Its the absolute shit. You have all the normal DM's, TDMS, Races, VS mission (objs basically) and captures... they are all great, but on top of that theres dog fights with fighter jets, tank wars, bunch of crazy helis with all kinds of guns and shit for 4 ppl to other game modes like cyclists try to outrun/out manuever semis and reach a destination whil semis just try to crush poor lil bikers, also have seige mentality which is like 4ppl with just close range shotguns and unlimited lives vs 1 guy with full aresonal of weapons like machine guns, shotguns, grenades, rpgs ect but only has 1 life and has to survive till clock runs out.... its pretty damn epic all around. And when you feel like doing nothing, its just free roam in the city, kill ppl, make friends, put bountys on ppl heads and collect $ or rob stores for extra cash mess with police..... can even golf or play tennis... not to mention shit load of vehicles. From high end super cars to monster trucks to dune buggies to boats. its great guys. Tellin ya, and i wouldnt lie.... well to most of you...sooo update pc's if ya have to and come hang out with me. :style:

That is all!
soup!
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager