Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: UScript Compiling Problom  (Read 6754 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: UScript Compiling Problom
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, November 02, 2014, 11:44:36 AM »
I guess he put "PrivateSet" in the wrong package
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline LEEFFM

[Problom Solved] UScript Compiling Problom
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 11:50:31 AM »
ok so I looked at the code on UTPT it looked similar but I could see it was wrong, I compiled the Object.uc from the "Compilings" folder but it didn't compile so I looked at it and saw both
Code: [Select]
final function privateset (string x); and
native final function PrivateSet (string szCommand); so I deleted
native final function PrivateSet (string szCommand); and it compiled with no errors. I was messing with the Object.uc from the "Runtime" folder today so I recopied the Object.uc from the "AAOClass" folder and saw it was missing some things the "Comilings" Object.uc had so I copied the
final function privateset (string x); to the "Runtime" Object.uc and it compiled with no errors. then I compiled the dgcrusade.uc from the  "-{DG}-Crusade10"  from the "Compilings" copied over to the "Runtime" folder and renamed "RespawnMod" and it compiled with no errors.

Offline TheJohnny

Re: UScript Compiling Problom
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 03, 2014, 16:26:31 PM »
I don't want to spoil the thread, but you are being trolled by one of the greatest uscript masters (and a haxor)...

:-P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager