Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Medal of Honor [2010] [47MB of Screenshots!]  (Read 29035 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Medal of Honor [2010] [47MB of Screenshots!]
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, December 25, 2010, 17:34:31 PM »
Good to see you're enjoying it Killaman :) I'd agree 100% the guns are fantastic and everything is very fluid. I did utter some 4 letter words all 30 times I just clicked right-click for scope :P

It is weird that the same game uses 2 engines. The scope is not like that in multiplayer, just singleplayer. Also, you can prone in singleplayer but not multiplayer. Grenades feel really awkward in multiplayer.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, December 25, 2010, 18:33:52 PM »
I guess everything can't translate perfectly.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #47 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 01:38:26 AM »
I have a few more thoughts on this game. Having played a good portion tonight, there are a few things that bug me. Does the singleplayer really have to be that scripted? There is so much scripting and at some points, it is awesome, but at others, it just gets in the way. Why do I have to get helped up over a wall when everyone else managed to get up on their own fine? Are you liek the wussy of the squad? and why do I have to be last through certain doors? It is annoying when I am in the front of the squad and have to wait for everyone to pass by. Also, in the chopper mission, it never told you how to fire a hellfire missile, either that or they hid it pretty well. I had to look it up on the internet.

Other than that though, I really love this game. One of the best singleplayer modern warfare shooters I have played in a long time. I love how all of the stories combine and how they transfer you from one person to another, it just feels so well thought out. The guns feel great, the movements feels great, and the whole game seems polished spare a few bug, like the guy that was supposed to open a door just kept running into the wall, I had to shoot him in the foot to fix it. There are a few minor annoyances, but the positives definitely outweigh the negatives.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #48 on: Monday, December 27, 2010, 02:10:33 AM »
Why do I have to get helped up over a wall when everyone else managed to get up on their own fine? Are you liek the wussy of the squad? and why do I have to be last through certain doors? It is annoying when I am in the front of the squad and have to wait for everyone to pass by.
I thought of that too. Like CoD has you rapidly hit a key to do some kinda special action. They could have copied it but then the CoD fanboys would have been all over it.

Also, in the chopper mission, it never told you how to fire a hellfire missile, either that or they hid it pretty well. I had to look it up on the internet.
That got you too? I thought I was just retarded lol. I tried that level so many times.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #49 on: Friday, December 31, 2010, 00:11:32 AM »
I am extremely disappointed with how short this game was. 4-5 hours? Is that really all they could do? I feel ripped off......
« Last Edit: Friday, December 31, 2010, 00:37:16 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager