Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)  (Read 18779 times)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 15:06:20 PM »
Luckily we've kept stupid shit in one topic so far.

Offline Alex

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 15:07:03 PM »
Oh my fucking god, See what happens when people from 2.5 come here, It turns into Draat with the bitch fighting and slagging matches, Most the people playing this game are such ass holes, this is why I quit.

It's a free & old game that runs on almost any computer and is targeted to younger kids... It means any punk kid using the family computer can be a ub3r pwn3r and start talking shit at a young age and think they're badass. I'm not saying this is the case with Cotton since I find his posts amusing but in all reality, the game ruins itself.

This isn't an America's Army community or gathering point and I appoint moderators with brains so it won't ever get to the flaming, bitching and drama degree that Draat is.

3. Don't remove hateful/biased posts.

Flaming is a bunch of hateful posts. If we're not supposed to delete them then we can't effectively stop flaming.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 15:08:55 PM »
I'd leave it there to let people laugh at how that person managed to get on the internet in the first place. Other than that, the raging cactus dildo never failed to get people to stfu and come back after 1 week of proper treatment :)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 16:51:37 PM »
Flaming is a bunch of hateful posts. If we're not supposed to delete them then we can't effectively stop flaming.

You're painfully good at moderating and remembering rules :) 1 topic out of 124 (currently) isn't that bad. Basically I meant that this place won't become a flame and drama zone. If the only new topics that are being started are flaming or drama, I'll bend the rules. Besides, this thread isn't really that bad.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

cotton

« Reply #64 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 18:11:12 PM »
Oh my fucking god, See what happens when people from 2.5 come here, It turns into Draat with the bitch fighting and slagging matches, Most the people playing this game are such ass holes, this is why I quit.

I didn't start sayin shit until being 'targeted' towards.  I was perfectly fine being friendly when dann started posting shit that wasn't even true.

And spanky..  It's cotton not Cotton :-\

Offline Dialects

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 00:26:21 AM »
The blacks being me.

---;

You never said shit. You acted like shit; or in a shitty way. It was very self-explanatory.

Get along with us and we will all be fine. So, how has life been going?

No. In all seriousness, Cotton,
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Alex

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 00:26:47 AM »
the people at fault here are the blacks

That just derailed an otherwise sensible post.

cotton

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 00:33:10 AM »
The blacks being me.

---;

You never said shit. You acted like shit; or in a shitty way. It was very self-explanatory.

Get along with us and we will all be fine. So, how has life been going?

No. In all seriousness, Cotton,

:-\
It's goin great Dann.  How's it goin for you?

And lol at skrewys black joke.  So racist.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 15:54:36 PM »
i know how most people respond to different things ;)

Not me.

cotton

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 18:03:20 PM »
i know how most people respond to different things ;)

Not me.

Yeah, he's an e-gangster.  He only responds in one way.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 18:43:45 PM »
For sure. I also pimp my e-ride.

cotton

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 18:56:25 PM »
Yeah.  He's the host of pimp my e-ride.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager