Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)  (Read 19058 times)

-Delta-

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 17:49:29 PM »
I saw that image, I just didn't recognize the username.

Crunk

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 21:59:07 PM »
how dare you insult my maap pack project  :-\

Offline Dialects

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 22:14:14 PM »
You are all some fine faggots.

f.uck-Cotton sounds like a terrific username.

Wear it down and bitches shall do your pleasure needs justice.

---;

Cotton, just shut your whore mouth and get along, please.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

cotton

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 22:51:11 PM »
Oh my fucking god dude!  I haven't said any shit yet!  Holy fuck.  Learn to read man.  Yer the one posting shit.

EDIT:
This is the worst thing I have said yet:
Oh yes.  Oh yes oh yes oh yes.  ;D
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 22:54:06 PM by cotton »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 23:09:57 PM »
The above post is...interesting.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 23:18:42 PM »
I think I called it in my previous post.

cotton

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 23:34:10 PM »
I think I called it in my previous post.

Then, I would believe it is you ~two are being pricks.  I have done nothing to you guys.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #52 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 00:08:51 AM »
I'm just not fond of someone wearing f.uck-mAAp as their username.

That, and of course, your ever amusing dumbness! (~Assumption based on your Post History in HsC!)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 02:16:07 AM »
I write what I observe. Sometimes I think it's obvious sometimes that people would ignore meh =)

So can users delete their accounts? Yes.

cotton

« Reply #54 on: Friday, January 22, 2010, 17:41:10 PM »
I'm just not fond of someone wearing f.uck-mAAp as their username.

That, and of course, your ever amusing dumbness! (~Assumption based on your Post History in HsC!)

I've had 35 posts...  What the fuck are you talking about?  When you started posting against me I had like 15..

Offline Dialects

« Reply #55 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 01:34:04 AM »
Someone tell this homie it's Dann he's talking too.

Cotton, you can't be taking me seriously, can you?

Clearly, you are dumb.

cotton

« Reply #56 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 01:43:26 AM »
Someone tell this homie it's Dann he's talking too.

Cotton, you can't be taking me seriously, can you?

Clearly, you are dumb.

Sorry sir, but I am not.

Jonnym

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 04:18:50 AM »
Oh my fucking god, See what happens when people from 2.5 come here, It turns into Draat with the bitch fighting and slagging matches, Most the people playing this game are such ass holes, this is why I quit.

Offline Alex

« Reply #58 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 09:38:36 AM »
Oh my fucking god, See what happens when people from 2.5 come here, It turns into Draat with the bitch fighting and slagging matches, Most the people playing this game are such ass holes, this is why I quit.

You're just playing with the wrong group of people. There are a lot of cool people on 2.5. But there are also a lot of ass holes. Just avoid draat and only play with people you like.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 13:48:42 PM »

It's a free & old game that runs on almost any computer and is targeted to younger kids... It means any punk kid using the family computer can be a ub3r pwn3r and start talking shit at a young age and think they're badass. I'm not saying this is the case with Cotton since I find his posts amusing but in all reality, the game ruins itself.

This isn't an America's Army community or gathering point and I appoint moderators with brains so it won't ever get to the flaming, bitching and drama degree that Draat is.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager