Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)  (Read 18774 times)

Offline Dialects

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 23:50:10 PM »
Cotton, harden the fuck up and go be a jolly junky lame-ass elsewhere.

This is HsC! Unless you are seeking to hang out with the boys and have a chilled time, I'd suggest you make a leave.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

cotton

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 00:05:13 AM »
Cotton, harden the fuck up and go be a jolly junky lame-ass elsewhere.

This is HsC! Unless you are seeking to hang out with the boys and have a chilled time, I'd suggest you make a leave.

Wow...  I just shed a tear.  Asked to leave after trying to be friendly  :-\

Good day sir.

Thor

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mAAp)
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 19:34:35 PM »
so cotton u finally came to say hi after 20 times i linked www.hscforum.tk on xfire Lol

cotton

Re: Users can delete their accounts? (Hi igotacibanfromyou aka cotton & fu.ck-mA
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 20:02:29 PM »
so cotton u finally came to say hi after 20 times i linked www.hscforum.tk on xfire Lol

I'm not welcome here...  I'm sorry thor.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 21:10:42 PM »
You are. Your prickness isn't.

Even I --the big prick of the group-- decided to leave it outta door.

It's only wise that you do so, yourself.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

cotton

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 21:33:13 PM »

Tell me exactly what I have said that was so "pricky," because as of now, I have said nothing bad.

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 23:02:39 PM »

Tell me exactly what I have said that was so "pricky," because as of now, I have said nothing bad.
You didn't have to say anything.

cotton

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 00:11:52 AM »

You didn't have to say anything.

:-\

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 14:27:22 PM »
Well, from what I've read here it seems you'd registered as "igotacibanfromyou". I don't see how HeadShot is at all tied to that, as its only affiliation with Assist is that Jonny is registered here. Also, your past actions such as playing AA as fu.ck-mAAp and the screenshot below show that you've chosen mAAp to be the scapegoat for your own stupidity that resulted in an ACI ban.

If you want to come here to bitch about your ACI ban - which you only have yourself to blame for - I'd say you're acting like a prick. Not the first word I'd choose, but I guess it works.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

cotton

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 15:17:20 PM »
Hmm...  Let's see aj.  Where once in the entire forum have I boughten up the fact that I got an ACI ban.  No where.  The only time I said anything about it is when someone else mentioned it.  My name was going a little more towards spanky.

Offline Alex

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 15:21:30 PM »
Hmm...  Let's see aj.  Where once in the entire forum have I boughten up the fact that I got an ACI ban.  No where.  The only time I said anything about it is when someone else mentioned it.  My name was going a little more towards spanky.

Spanky and the mAAp pack had nothing to do with your ACI ban. You were just stupid and did not understand what you were banned for. You then jumped to conclusions and blamed the mAAp pack. :-\

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 15:56:51 PM »
had nothing to do with anything other than the face that maap blows tits.

:) I'd hardly call that a face.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

cotton

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 17:04:43 PM »

Neither would I...  :-\

-Delta-

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 17:15:00 PM »

Who said that?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, January 21, 2010, 17:39:41 PM »

It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager