Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Username too long!  (Read 1939 times)

Offline TomHighway64

Username too long!
« on: Monday, February 01, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »
I changed my username and it tells me Its too long and I need to reduce it , below 20 Characters?
So I try to change it in the small box that pops up and then it tells me I cant change it because Ive already done that and I have to wait another 24 hours ...
Surely there must be a fix for this to allow the name change to be reduced and allow a login and play ..

Offline ronski

Re: Username too long!
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 01, 2016, 12:26:48 PM »
I changed my username and it tells me Its too long and I need to reduce it , below 20 Characters?
So I try to change it in the small box that pops up and then it tells me I cant change it because Ive already done that and I have to wait another 24 hours ...
Surely there must be a fix for this to allow the name change to be reduced and allow a login and play ..
You can change it once during 24 hours and it needs to be done in battletracker.
http://aao25.com/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ#What_are_the_approved_characters_to_use_in_AA_player_name.3F

Offline Scorpy

Re: Username too long!
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 02, 2016, 05:48:12 AM »
your name it to long  :D spammer  :cool:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager