Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The 203 disabled on hospital.  (Read 74611 times)

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: The 203 disabled on hospital.
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, October 19, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »
Yeah pit you want me allready since you know me banned haha

Offline widow

« Reply #331 on: Sunday, October 19, 2014, 18:29:21 PM »
AAO beginners would learn it. like all others learned. wait 10 or 20 sec, then the spamwave is over. then they can go outside. just wait till the spam is over. u took the 203 away cause of the first 10-20 sec of the game. the match needs 7 min. u changed something cause of 20 sec from a 7 min round. thats not even 99% of the time what u can use in this map... think about it...

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #332 on: Sunday, October 19, 2014, 18:42:35 PM »
Wonder what the ROE is for urban combat in/around a hospital is in RL US Army.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, October 19, 2014, 19:04:22 PM »
Wonder what the ROE is for urban combat in/around a hospital is in RL US Army.

Probably no 203 nading inside :-D

Offline Bart!

« Reply #334 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 01:40:34 AM »
AAO beginners would learn it. like all others learned. wait 10 or 20 sec, then the spamwave is over. then they can go outside. just wait till the spam is over. u took the 203 away cause of the first 10-20 sec of the game. the match needs 7 min. u changed something cause of 20 sec from a 7 min round. thats not even 99% of the time what u can use in this map... think about it...
That's why my arguments had a lot of other aspects.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #335 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 05:23:16 AM »
Come Bart. You can give us atleast 5 more reasons. You can do it.

Offline rmcdzk

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 05:37:23 AM »

IMHO you should think twice about what you've just said. If it won't help, do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again until you get it.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #337 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 12:12:40 PM »
Come Bart. You can give us atleast 5 more reasons. You can do it.
Stop spamming the forum with useless comments please, go in-depth why you think something is wrong, give your honest opinions about things, it's all ok. But when you just spam everything, because you are mad, I do not see in what way this will help anyone.

Please stop the trolling. Thank you.

Offline MrEpicGoat

• View Profile
  • AA: epic!
« Reply #338 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 17:03:26 PM »
AAO beginners would learn it. like all others learned.

True. Even I learned it, and I was considered to be one the worst players in AA2 history.

IMHO you should think twice about what you've just said. If it won't help, do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again until you get it.

Oh yeah, I forgot there are still PROs opinions, lol.

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #339 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 18:58:35 PM »
Stop spamming the forum with useless comments please, go in-depth why you think something is wrong, give your honest opinions about things, it's all ok. But when you just spam everything, because you are mad, I do not see in what way this will help anyone.

Please stop the trolling. Thank you.
*yawn*

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #340 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 19:41:29 PM »
I'm getting quite tired of this.
There's no reason to be banning the 203 from Hospital, just because you 'might' get blown up in the first 10-20 seconds. How about not rushing to those areas in the first place? We all know were the spam shots occur..

I've been playing on assist for well over 2 & a 1/2 years (6 years on AA in total) & all I've seen that time on assist is the introduction of AA3 maps & a scoreboard hanging on the wall which no-one ever sees. Golly.
I've been patiently waiting for 2 & a 1/2 years for some real good additions to assist to make the loss of 2.8.5 alot more bearable, starting to get a little bit wearing now.

That said, I do appreciate the work of the admins keeping AA going, otherwise it would have gone completely 3 years ago.

Regards,

Gunni

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 19:49:25 PM »
should lock this already, been done and resolved already, no more nades,  nothing going to change only useless posts

Offline Marcio

« Reply #342 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 11:32:58 AM »
To my view with or without the map 203 hospital is a classic ... and either way works for me.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #343 on: Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 14:28:59 PM »
I've been playing on assist for well over 2 & a 1/2 years (6 years on AA in total) & all I've seen that time on assist is the introduction of AA3 maps & a scoreboard hanging on the wall which no-one ever sees. Golly.
I've been patiently waiting for 2 & a 1/2 years for some real good additions to assist to make the loss of 2.8.5 alot more bearable, starting to get a little bit wearing now.

If you have some suggestions, feel free to post them. Otherwise, sit back and feel free to continue to ignore the majority of things that we've done for this game.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline beast101

« Last Edit: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 11:49:33 AM by beast101 »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager