Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: The 203 disabled on hospital.  (Read 74020 times)

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
Re: The 203 disabled on hospital.
« Reply #210 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:30:50 PM »
they are one map clans.

Sorry, I disagree with this one.

IGC tried doing everything possible to make other players play different maps.
If we switched from hospital to different map that is not often played, they would leave or abuse admins for this kind of decision which makes players believe that joining our server is not worthless their time.
If we left server in the morning on different map, they would not join even if IGC members are online there hoping to fulfil the server. Nobody would come, maybe about 2-3 for a good couple hours.

We tried as much as we can, it didn't work, we decided to leave map to hospital since it's a number 1 map played on this game unfortunately.

That's the story, you can say about ATAS and your clan the way you wan't but we are different from you guys.

Sometimes when we only igc member splaying, we switch to tunnel collapsed or some other map for fun but players hardly joining them:)

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #211 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:48:07 PM »
Wow I actually agree with u  on something
hihihi :D

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #212 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 15:00:52 PM »
i voted and my younger brother also for playing WITHOUT 203 granade.

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 16:11:25 PM »
Once we win our democracy vote without 203 on hospital ,next thing is something to do with those two buildings esc and roof  or even make the gameplay a bit more challanging :)

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #214 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 16:49:20 PM »
no way IGC armyatnicheat! if U want change gameplay u also can build new map and called it hospital. We can change small things but cant complitly rebulding sf hosp. for me alawys we be NO if will be voting!!!

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 16:51:56 PM »
That roof and esc building needs fixing ... like I said, add helicopter on heli roof like in 2.8 , add another objective, it will be fun :D I already can imagine absolute teamwork progress then :)

Offline widow

« Reply #216 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 17:15:26 PM »
when is the Voting?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #217 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 17:17:20 PM »
when is the Voting?
Now...

In the 25Assist Client, Under Polls.

Offline widow

« Reply #218 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 17:42:37 PM »
i see it. as it seems there are more ppl against 203. anyway. i stop playing on hospital then. cu on other maps then. hooah

Offline Vilkas

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 17:43:58 PM »
i see it. as it seems there are more ppl against 203. anyway. i stop playing on hospital then. cu on other maps then. hooah

That's a good sign, players to start new maps ^^

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 21:52:49 PM »

wow really dude u stop playing cauise u cant use 1 nade really???

guess what ur lost not ours so enjoy what ever map u choose to replace it with

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 05:13:59 AM »
wtf? You serious? So if someone joins a server and plays the game he does nothing for the community? So you want one map players to suck your cock in order to do something for the community? Isnt the whole point of the game the fact that people are playing it and it doesnt matter what? IGC, ATAS, HT have done more for the community than you will ever do and they are one map clans.
In dead serious my german right wing friend. My point being that new players, which This game so desperately needs will not stick around if hospital is the only map being played. If you and the other retards who seems to agree with you can't grasp that, we're pretty much fucked.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #222 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 05:48:29 AM »
As promised, 203 has been restored on SF Hospital while we wait for the result of the vote.
The vote was set to 14 days.

Offline Jammax716uk

« Reply #223 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 06:20:57 AM »
Widow dont give the muppets what they want, this is a vote that was never intended for you to win.
Everyone has their own vendetta, the admins want as many ppl playing as many different maps as possible renting servers and donating to bring the game back to like it used to be that's understanding, the only problem is they have this deluded impression that they need to force you, i, and the majority of other regular players to play other maps for that to happen, so the intention was never to improve the map at all.
They timed the poll and the patch perfectly together with their recruitment drive in order to give the impression that since taking the 203 away there are far more players playing the game now,
As far as the poll goes it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the result before it even started,
Opinion has always been split down the middle with 203 by a, those that know how to use it, and b, those that dont.
So that's 50/50 before you even start, then you have all the players that never play hospital and whine about how ppl are always playing it, they will all vote to rid of 203 as well because it will give a better chance of filling other maps they prefer and NOT because they are against 203 at all.
It's a bit like dealing with the police, you can say whatever you want to try to get off but ultimately their gonna lynch your ass no matter what lol.
The players talking utter crap about 203 spam ruining the map (Rushers/noobs/non hosp players) can f##k themselves as far as im concerned they can bitch and whine all they like i will camp my arse off and make their gaming experience within hosp alot worse than it was with 203 lol!
Yes it's already begun, alot of ppl camping like you never seen before and im encouraging them to camp lmao, with 203 spam it's simple GO ANOTHER WAY....WAIT BACK UNTIL 203 HAS LANDED.....SPAM BACK.....COUNT 203'S GOING OFF WITH YOUR EARS, or just destroy the map, bring new ppl in to get verbally abused by the mindless new breed for being poor players, then they will leave and the game will ultimately die.
p.p.s.   This post was not intended for vilkas, it was not pointed at vilkas, it does not need a reply from vilkas, however if his momma is looking we might make an exception :)
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 06:25:09 AM by Jammax716uk »

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #224 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 06:21:55 AM »
In dead serious my german right wing friend. My point being that new players, which This game so desperately needs will not stick around if hospital is the only map being played. If you and the other retards who seems to agree with you can't grasp that, we're pretty much fucked.
You are implying that its hospital's fault that new players dont stick around. So whats the difference between: "A new player gets his ass kicked on Hospital" and "A new player gets his ass kicked on MOUT"? Because when he dies every round on MOUT it will make him stay.  :idea: Dying on MOUT is fun, whereas dying on Hospital is no fun. Ares confirmed. Allah Akhbar. الله أكبر

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager