Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Suggestion to re vote on Mission Types  (Read 2279 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Suggestion to re vote on Mission Types
« on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 12:17:22 PM »
Look at the results, this is not a ''Majority'' of people who vote. I would like to suggest to re vote this and input it in the assist when the new updates comes with more community involved. I mean on all Maps and all Mission types. I mean only forum users vote, who may not playing the game at all. The expire limit is also too short, just a suggestion as you may agree, lack of  ''Majority'' votes. Mission type polls are important. I think everyone will agree on this but who knows, you can't expect anything.

Just an opinion.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 12:19:03 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Ganja

Re: Suggestion to re vote on Mission Types
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
I mean only forum users vote, who may not playing the game at all. The expire limit is also too short, just a suggestion as you may agree, lack of  ''Majority'' votes. Mission type polls are important. I think everyone will agree on this but who knows, you can't expect anything.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 13:29:20 PM »
humans

Look at the results, this is not a ''Majority'' of people who vote. I would like to suggest to re vote this and input it in the assist when the new updates comes with more community involved. I mean on all Maps and all Mission types. I mean only forum users vote, who may not playing the game at all. The expire limit is also too short, just a suggestion as you may agree, lack of  ''Majority'' votes. Mission type polls are important. I think everyone will agree on this but who knows, you can't expect anything.

Just an opinion.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 13:50:24 PM »
It's been visible on the start screen of the Assist client informing the users that we are having votes on the AA3 Maps. At the moment we cant force the clients to vote. this might change in future versions of the Assist Client where we have plans to implement the voting into the Client itself.

All but the latest(AA3_Airfield) ran for several weeks, and if people don't feel the need to vote, guess what, they don't get a say on the matter.

We might revisit the matter during the Beta test that will proceed when all the maps are ready for it(6 of 8 are at that stage).

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 14:23:42 PM »
We might revisit the matter during the Beta test that will proceed when all the maps are ready for it(6 of 8 are at that stage).

I thought this is the best way to do things. Get a rough idea of what people want, try it out and if people don't like it during beta testing, change it. The maps have to start somewhere.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 14:56:13 PM »
humans

Sorry but this is off topic, if you have anything important to say please fell free against or for my headline.

ELIZ@ Roger, I saw it, but people really don't see it or don't care about (info screen on client), they just click deployment to play the game. Of course it's not bad and agree with your option, this can be locked.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager