YES
75 (71.4%)
No
17 (16.2%)
Suggestion  Make RPG  to pso  And the sniper to Vintores
13 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: Sunday, October 16, 2016, 15:27:11 PM

Author Topic: RPG is not fun in Hospital take it out Wake up Assist  (Read 31770 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
RPG is not fun in Hospital take it out Wake up Assist
« on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 15:27:11 PM »
THX for listerning we did play and its not realy better

Offline Robert

Re: RPG is not fun in Hospital take it out Wake up Assist
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 15:52:52 PM »
Stop what you doing right now.

First, whatever assist admins change to - later someone wants to change to something else and start a stupid vote, which goes on and on without the end.

Second, majority has already voted in the official vote of what they want to have.

It angers me with the attitude you come here as in '' yeah we played it now we want change''. Assist admins don't have time to play changing settings all the time. I have seen a lot of votes in changing sf hospital weapons and it's never right, maybe I'm wrong but give an effort to your post with details of why you need desperately that change rather than ''lets change it now...''
« Last Edit: Friday, September 16, 2016, 15:55:08 PM by Robert »

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 16:02:04 PM »
I kind of have to agree with both of you. You don't see too often comments like "Omg I love the RPG at Hospital" it's always vice versa. I'd either change RPG spawn points further so they could stop trying to spam where they might kill half opfor team or 50% of friendlies. Guess the record is 8 enemies with one spam? Nice shot but it's not the way it was meant to be used, spawn points were set far to avoid this but it's not far enough. If the weapon would be changed to something else, I'd simply change it to VSS.

And I agree also that there is no point in re-voting if the previously voted result is not satisfying. RPG was voted and officially added as result of vote where the whole community was let to take a part in.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 16:11:49 PM »
I kind of have to agree with both of you. You don't see too often comments like "Omg I love the RPG at Hospital" 

ok here u have OMG I LOVE RPG LOL

how many times this has been brought up, its not going away, 1st people vote it in, then now they wanna get rid of it lol

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 16:53:29 PM »

how many times this has been brought up, its not going away, 1st people vote it in, then now they wanna get rid of it lol
To be honest, having played the new hospital all the 6 rounds, I would tend to agree that it would be better without.
But with that said, I've never had the editor nor would I know what to do with it so I guess I'm the new useless admin (Killaman coined this, although the premise was unfair IMHO).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 16:59:30 PM »

lol now my argument is no longer valid

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 17:24:44 PM »
I killed 6 rpg with the most ..
question because I do not know whether I'm right?
do not you vote for 203 and RPG?
if it is, I think that the vote won 203?
I think it still needs a bit of 203 ,more when you had puled this question..
Ultimately I think the players anymore and loved..
if more writing about it ...

Back 203 and  players
« Last Edit: Friday, September 16, 2016, 17:28:53 PM by General_alkos »

Offline ronski

« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 16, 2016, 18:01:19 PM »
I killed 6 rpg with the most ..
question because I do not know whether I'm right?
do not you vote for 203 and RPG?
if it is, I think that the vote won 203?
I think it still needs a bit of 203 ,more when you had puled this question..
Ultimately I think the players anymore and loved..
if more writing about it ...

Back 203 and  players
the original and official vote was something like "what weapon slots would you like to be added while hospital will turn from 26 into 32 slot map" ( can't remember the real title and I'm too lazy to dig it up but that's the main question ). There people picked those three new slots for both teams and they were RPG, SF and RPK. After the vote there's been several votes about removing RPG and people wondering these votes are worth of nothing because no matter how they vote it has no effect. Well.. It wouldn't make any sense imo that what ever we would vote would have to be done. The first vote after RPG was added was like in one or two weeks - I do understand that people might find it annoying ( so do I ) but you need to take closer look into it, think who are the ones doing the editions for maps, do they have time to edit maps every time someone casts a vote? Do they have will to edit original maps? Previous time Hospital was edited it was a result of adding new slots because it's maybe the most popular map in the game atm. Therefore there was a need to vote what are the slots what people want to be added. Imo there's been enough time to cast another vote around it, but during these times all the time admins have they should focus on stopping the attacks, not editing maps.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 17, 2016, 04:07:55 AM »
About sniper you see that mostly the sniper is the last gun they pick and mostly you must hit a guy 4 ore 5 time to kill him unless you puth it on his standard it  need 2 ore 3 hit if your lucky so thats way its better to make that one a vintores in this close combat gameplay.   (The PSO   got  also 2 nades flash and smoke its a SF but whitout nades) only  PSO would be also good  :up:

VINTORES
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 17, 2016, 04:24:26 AM by Vanoke »

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 17, 2016, 11:54:26 AM »
the original and official vote was something like "what weapon slots would you like to be added while hospital will turn from 26 into 32 slot map" ( can't remember the real title and I'm too lazy to dig it up but that's the main question ). There people picked those three new slots for both teams and they were RPG, SF and RPK. After the vote there's been several votes about removing RPG and people wondering these votes are worth of nothing because no matter how they vote it has no effect. Well.. It wouldn't make any sense imo that what ever we would vote would have to be done. The first vote after RPG was added was like in one or two weeks - I do understand that people might find it annoying ( so do I ) but you need to take closer look into it, think who are the ones doing the editions for maps, do they have time to edit maps every time someone casts a vote? Do they have will to edit original maps? Previous time Hospital was edited it was a result of adding new slots because it's maybe the most popular map in the game atm. Therefore there was a need to vote what are the slots what people want to be added. Imo there's been enough time to cast another vote around it, but during these times all the time admins have they should focus on stopping the attacks, not editing maps.

I agree that now do not need to change anything until you solve this with the servers
And then restore a version of the 203 that is the best and most loved players

After all everyone needs to admit it took skill and speed if you'll do well with 203 and not memorizing shoot with the RPG.

Bok

Offline Gusso

• View Profile
  • AA: Scrap
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 18, 2016, 19:12:08 PM »
We have been down this road and RPG is still here. Have voted once upon a time so not going to vote again.
I learnt to take my pain, so if,  RPG splats me against four walls ..... ouch!!!
This game was all about getting soldiers ready for the real thing. Do any of you think ISIS or whatever they called now days gives two sh..s about using it in a Hospital???
Learn and learn now ... yes it's a game but the game is for training.
If you want easy games where you can earn daggers and fancy furniture for you rifle? It is not AA move on.
Will AA die? Sure. Why? Cause it is way too hard for many.
I have been here years and even if I had a good ping, I would still look like the in game noob I am.
We all know where RPG is going to spam, so, you are either faster than it or you set yourself up for a fall/bodybag.
My diatribe is my vote
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 18, 2016, 19:16:09 PM by Gusso »
Telling the truth in the time of universal deceit is a revolutionary act.  George Orwell

Mia Cop

« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 19, 2016, 04:51:14 AM »
Always trying to change something. Everything needs to stay untouchable. If you change it it's not original anymore. Leave it be! There were a rule of 30 seconds for RPGs, if you are following this rule in servers there's a solution to be playable for the players who doesn't like RPG in hospital map.

Omg i  <3 Rpg in hospital.. :-)

Offline ronski

« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 19, 2016, 05:53:32 AM »
Always trying to change something. Everything needs to stay untouchable. If you change it it's not original anymore. Leave it be! There were a rule of 30 seconds for RPGs, if you are following this rule in servers there's a solution to be playable for the players who doesn't like RPG in hospital map.

Omg i  <3 Rpg in hospital.. :-)
That rule was set to only one server and it was only a console message asking people to not spam during first 30seconds - nothing more, I didn't see it would have worked. There was / is one server though with actual spam protection for RPG and it would be interesting to know what .ini setting made it happen. That's the rule you want to have - a setting that kicks automatically out if you brake the rule, not a console message which people tend to ignore.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, September 19, 2016, 17:24:01 PM »
Yea ronski only haf, has that spam protection which is nice to have, but they don't wanna share how to incorporate it in ini, file so I'm done asking them
Than again they probably don't speak English
Would be nice to have it, same aspect those that are crying about the rpg are the same 1's using it, o don't get it?? Lol

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 02:49:57 AM »
Unless I'm blind or dumb (which is possible) I don't see that option anywhere in Assist or Assist's various UScript files' settings. Must be something they added, which should make it a cheat or untracked server, at least I think...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager