YES
75 (71.4%)
No
17 (16.2%)
Suggestion  Make RPG  to pso  And the sniper to Vintores
13 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: Sunday, October 16, 2016, 15:27:11 PM

Author Topic: RPG is not fun in Hospital take it out Wake up Assist  (Read 31796 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
Re: RPG is not fun in Hospital take it out Wake up Assist
« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:24:31 PM »
haha ok, so simply put if server admins want to beable to change bantime in the ini the variables have to be made configurable.

So anyone who want to beable to do this has to ask Possessed to make the variables configurable again :P
YOU DID IT. OMG, now I will get a shitload of complains :P, anyway, even if I wanted to change, I cannot rebuild the mod without the sauces ^^. There is another option, there is! BUT I'm lazy and I don't want to touch, actually I was going to check the RPG thing only, but as I haven't the sources so I can't do shit about :)

inb4: twss
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ronski

« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:37:07 PM »
YOU DID IT. OMG, now I will get a shitload of complains :P, anyway, even if I wanted to change, I cannot rebuild the mod without the sauces ^^. There is another option, there is! BUT I'm lazy and I don't want to touch, actually I was going to check the RPG thing only, but as I haven't the sources so I can't do shit about :)

inb4: twss
busted, it's all your fault

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #47 on: Friday, December 30, 2016, 14:39:22 PM »
lol my work here is done  :style: XD

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager