Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rmx clan  (Read 14759 times)

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rmx clan
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 06:19:01 AM »
who is this eva guy? he should be banned for retardness.. Fact

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 06:32:34 AM »
any 1 who is using pro sound card is an idiot with no skills.
same story m8 , as u bought good sound card for u can hear better , u can buy a good mouse to shot easier :)
your argument would be valid if...it never is. Diffrence is, sound don't kill your enemies for you, faster bulletrate does. Think before you open that shitty mouth of yours.

Offline sNak

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 07:00:20 AM »
your argument would be valid if...it never is. Diffrence is, sound don't kill your enemies for you, faster bulletrate does. Think before you open that shitty mouth of yours.

pwned

Offline eva

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 07:40:14 AM »
its not faster , its easier .. u can test it

Offline sNak

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 08:16:38 AM »
its not faster , its easier .. u can test it

It's much faster than my R

Offline eva

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 08:22:46 AM »
It's much faster than my R
ok then i dont understand what u guys mean , sorry my mistake :)

Offline tadzioradyjko

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
Eva plz no bulshit i cant read your posts....u are moron or what? man nobody like u and u want be a "mate" rmx clan ? they told u that you are nice guy and now you will go to theirs ass? OMFG man your agruments for exmaple about this sound card is under legs...  THINK a little bit

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 08:50:24 AM »
I never managed to scroll fire and aim correctly lol.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 09:01:01 AM »
Anyone talking about "skills" on a computer game is an idiot.

Fact :D

U seen some of those asians on starcraft etc, their APM (actions per minute) is unreal

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 01, 2014, 10:39:08 AM »
KOREANS '-' myths.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 09:49:55 AM »
I see no point for this thread to go on.

Eva obviously does not understand the difference between doing things yourself or making your pc do things (making a rollerball go faster instead of clicking as you are supposed to is obviously different, with better soundcard you still need to do hearing, shooting etc yourself, with mousewheel however you just put more bullets out in the same second giving you an unfair advantage over others who are shooting at you). And even although I agree that a better sound gives you potentially an advantage, it still obviously is a stupid argument.

It's the same kind of argument like: I stole something from a certain place, but you spied on people!
(If it is not comprehensible: it doesnt make stealing acceptable, hence the metaphor)

But it doesn't matter, fact is that it gives the same result as autohotkey and it is never meant to be this way.

Offline die$el

« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »
I see no point for this thread to go on.

Eva obviously does not understand the difference between doing things yourself or making your pc do things (making a rollerball go faster instead of clicking as you are supposed to is obviously different, with better soundcard you still need to do hearing, shooting etc yourself, with mousewheel however you just put more bullets out in the same second giving you an unfair advantage over others who are shooting at you). And even although I agree that a better sound gives you potentially an advantage, it still obviously is a stupid argument.

It's the same kind of argument like: I stole something from a certain place, but you spied on people!
(If it is not comprehensible: it doesnt make stealing acceptable, hence the metaphor)

But it doesn't matter, fact is that it gives the same result as autohotkey and it is never meant to be this way.
its just your opinion man ;)
also sound card give u the option like having radar , u can know where enemy is , its my opinion :)
i dont have sound card ,RMX have good mouse,u call them  autohotkey noobs  and they dont have autohotkey , they call u wall hack noob and u dont have wall hack :)
funny story , but this is my opinion about gaming mouse :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 11:27:54 AM »
Haters gonna hate. Nothing's gonna happen without proof anyway, so go ahead Bart

Offline die$el

« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 11:43:34 AM »
Haters gonna hate. Nothing's gonna happen without proof anyway, so go ahead Bart
100%..

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 03, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »
its just your opinion man ;)
also sound card give u the option like having radar , u can know where enemy is , its my opinion :)
i dont have sound card ,RMX have good mouse,u call them  autohotkey noobs  and they dont have autohotkey , they call u wall hack noob and u dont have wall hack :)
funny story , but this is my opinion about gaming mouse :)

Kinda of funny in another thread that Bart locked, shows a zipfile rmxahk, , I think some closure on this should be made public already, anyone else agree???

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager