Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Rmx clan  (Read 14761 times)

Offline eva

Rmx clan
« on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:08:39 PM »
http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/30472/
every every player are cursing this clan , calling them hackers because of their fast R
every 1 is calling them kids and blabla [ they are old gamers 22+ no 1 of them is a kid ]
and also , i also did that,but its time to stop cursing them , they are very nice and friendly people , today i talked to some of them for 30 mins , they are very cool and no one of them is cheating,they got gaming mouse and that is the thing that helping them..please i really feel sorry for this clan ,lets respect them as we respect other nice clans
thx..
« Last Edit: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:10:56 PM by eva »

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

Re: Rmx clan
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:15:39 PM »
Man u are funny... If u like so much them join to rmX but dont talk this bullshit about them . All topic about this clan or members nad alwayls your reply and talk that they are great nice and frendly ppl . OK . But respect another ppl whos thinking difrent about them at first theirs hacking leader cause the rest i dont know .

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:20:05 PM »
http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/30472/
every every player are cursing this clan , calling them hackers because of their fast R
every 1 is calling them kids and blabla [ they are old gamers 22+ no 1 of them is a kid ]
and also , i also did that,but its time to stop cursing them , they are very nice and friendly people , today i talked to some of them for 30 mins , they are very cool and no one of them is cheating,they got gaming mouse and that is the thing that helping them..please i really feel sorry for this clan ,lets respect them as we respect other nice clans
thx..
I have a gaming mousse and i dont get fast reloads. Gaming mousses now give u advantage? I know people who play with a shity computer with a shity mousse on a 15" crt and they'll onw ur ass any day.

Offline sNak

« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:23:27 PM »
Man u are funny... If u like so much them join to rmX but dont talk this bullshit about them . All topic about this clan or members nad alwayls your reply and talk that they are great nice and frendly ppl . OK . But respect another ppl whos thinking difrent about them at first theirs hacking leader cause the rest i dont know .

i was going to write that kind of reply too. Member or members of that rmX clan have been banned not so long ago so i think it's kinda normal people are talking not so nicely of them.

I have a gaming mousse and i dont get fast reloads. Gaming mousses now give u advantage? I know people who play with a shity computer with a shity mousse on a 15" crt and they'll onw ur ass any day.

True, i have gaming mouse too, and i don't see big difference to my old shitty microsoft mouse. Only movement is a bit better.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:25:24 PM by sNak »

Offline eva

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:30:37 PM »
u have to go setitngs
and put the control to FIRE : roll ur mouse wheel
i dont know if u understand me :)
then u can see ur gaming mouse :)

Offline eva

« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:32:15 PM »
but not every mouse will work , u need a logitech pro mouse..

Offline eva

« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:36:51 PM »
guys i am just giving my opinion about rmx , i dont know but i think they clean .. just wait for admin

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 14:51:48 PM »
All I will say 1 of them is definitely running something, the rest of there members average players nothing special to talk about,
Like sherm said Logitech razar mouse let u reload faster ???  I think not, so blow that smoke up some one else's ass, we ain't buying it,,,,

All scum cheaters get caught sooner or later, they eventually get sloppy and BAM BAN

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/841007/-rmX..LaCoste.%252B/

That the only one is using, others like I said average Joe spooo players

« Last Edit: Friday, January 31, 2014, 15:03:09 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline caelum

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 15:12:39 PM »
Pretty weird i had logitech gaming mouse and didnt shoot like this guy lacoste.. my steelseries mouse cant do it either :o

Offline eva

« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 15:37:56 PM »
Pretty weird i had logitech gaming mouse and didnt shoot like this guy lacoste.. my steelseries mouse cant do it either :o
then its made in china m8.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 16:00:00 PM »
No pity for fragwhores

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 16:07:10 PM »
sNak and Wicked also thinking that the leader rmX hack and rocksi or ziBi urbans whores said that he is dirty....but eva the most cleaver guy on forum say that he is clean :D Man guys with very high skils siad about him enough...

Offline _Wihelm_Winter_

« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 16:10:25 PM »
No pity for fragwhores

OK he can be fragwhore or what he want but he must do this in fair methods...

Offline caelum

« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 16:57:40 PM »
So eva you call these guys nice? Why they then do this? (Watch SS) I just joined the server and got in the same team with this rmx guy and my mates were on the other team but i cant join the other team so this guy started tk:ing me! :)
http://imgur.com/jUFzaYM,uLBP3Hd#0

Offline Rapture

« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 31, 2014, 17:08:05 PM »
that second ss i can just smh at. Go East Or Tk. thats pretty blunt saying if u dont go east u will be tk'ed intentionally

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager