Poll

SHOULD PIT AND HERTZ BE BANNED FROM FORUMS

BAN FROM FORUMS FOR GOOD
1638 (83.4%)
LET THEM STAY ACTIVE IN FORUMS
327 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 15:31:10 PM

Author Topic: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ  (Read 21976 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ
« Reply #60 on: Monday, October 14, 2013, 20:51:08 PM »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline M_TopSecret

• Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson
    • View Profile
    • |M|@fioso Clan
  • AA: |M|TopSecret
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 02:53:06 AM »
My two cents, worth actually more like half a cent but still... Those who don't even play this game, wtf are they still here on the forum, get rid of them, then lets work on what we have in front of us as a community.

Though it's not much, but it's still a step in the positive. What can these people contribute other than their bullshit? I've seen no one contribute anything even worthy of repeating. So my thought... Shhhhhh Rap, is to get rid of those who don't even contribute a body count to this game, screw it! Or make it so they can only post in forum that states, "Doesn't play 2.5 anymore" Then we'll know that what they have to say isn't worth half the effort it is to even read it.

Someone stated before that this community is all we have, so lets make it work, lets be nice to each other and help each other, I think this is a good move. We should all help each other so we can all enjoy the game, cause that's all that matters right? The enjoyment of the game, so why can't we all enjoy it together as a team and help build this project instead of trying to find ways to drag it down. If you have a problem with the way something is handled, then by all means, find a way to make it better before you start a topic talking shit about it. Anyone can do that, we can all talk shit I'm sure of it, but those who can actually help or contribute an idea, then maybe we can make this shit work, if not we're all doomed.

I wished the admins would look at some suggestions with an open mind, don't reply right away, just let it sit in and think of the potential outcomes. Imagine how certain things might go down without jumping straight to what is currently in motion as law. I'm not talking shit about how things are done, honestly I could care less, I play and have fun. But there's always room for improvement and I'm sure you all can agree. Just don't take some suggestions as a dig against something you've done, or that what you've created is shit or that it sucks. Like I said anything can be improved upon,  no mater how much time you've put into something, it can still be improved do you not agree? So my thought is to just be open, even though you guys have the final and last say, maybe ponder it for a while, sleep on it before you reply on it. Let us all work together because we're all after the same thing, at least the majority of us are, we all want this to succeed and last forever, because if it doesn't then we have to move on. 

Anyways, negative internetz are welcome, que sera sera.
Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson

Offline zoxee

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:21:38 AM »
Those who don't even play this game...get rid of them
so they can only post in forum that states, "Doesn't play 2.5 anymore"

and then

lets be nice to each other...help each other...enjoy it together

I think you are being pretty sectarian and rude to all people who play this game since years
by ostracizing them and proposing to deport them to "concentration forums"..
It's not because you are in an active gaming phase that you have the right to decide who
is good enough to play / contribute to this game or not.
You were right indeed, your statement is pretty overrated, i wouldn't even take it for free  :mad:

By the way, if
this community is all we have
then i'm sorry & sad for you...
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:36:51 AM »
He is right actually. Too many people on the forums who are not playing the game anymore.
Anymore means that they won't play again ...  so I don't understand what they are still doing here, if they are not contributing to anything.
Unfortunately, there is nothing to do about it, they ain't gonna get banned because they don't play AA anymore, but it's sad that only 1 out of 10 active forum users still plays the game

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:45:59 AM »
so I don't understand what they are still doing here, if they are not contributing to anything.
Unfortunately, there is nothing to do about it, they ain't gonna get banned because they don't play AA anymore, but it's sad that only 1 out of 10 active forum users still plays the game
yea right, ban all the people who doesnt play this game. I contributed much more than you ever have.

I folow this forum out of curiosity, where the game going to, activity is dead like always. and yea i wont install aa again

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:47:11 AM »
If all the people who stopped playing werent active on this forum it would be dead!

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Dialects

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:49:36 AM »
Matter of the fact is, online communities will forever consist of good/well-intentioned people and bad/instigative people. This one does...just as much as the next and the one that came before it did. Truth be said, out of all the America's Army communities that lived thus far, AAO25 probably is categorised as the least dramatic and chaotic.

In idea, for a community to feel as though odd-calamities, queers and drama-queens are a non-consistent part of it and have no objective place of importance in its consolidation, a strong foundation is necessary. A foundation that starts with the way people behave in the forum, to how strict rules may be, to how they are enforced by Moderators and/or Administrators; essentially, it is all a matter of keeping the equilibrium between all the aforementioned --but not exclusive to-- conditioners.

On-Topic:
I've kept myself somewhat updated on what has happened with this community over time through the occasional (almost daily, however!) lurk as guest. However factually horrendous as Pit's & Hertz's actions may have been, I believe in the general consensus that censorship as a principle is prone to aggravate humanitarian values towards becoming constraining and elitist to a certain extent; therefore subscribing that their ban should be lifted as such.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 05:53:33 AM by MIKKAWE »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Ganja

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 06:01:27 AM »
yea right, ban all the people who doesnt play this game. I contributed much more than you ever have.

I folow this forum out of curiosity, where the game going to, activity is dead like always. and yea i wont install aa again

Don't be on the defensive like that, and read again. I'm talking about people who contribute to nothing on the forums, and you just said you did, so why are you feeling attacked? I might not contribute a lot on the forums, but I play the game, so it's normal to look around for updates and stuff.
And if you read carefully, you can read 'we ain't gonna ban', which means what it means, so why are you saying I want you banned ...

If all the people who stopped playing werent active on this forum it would be dead!

Ridiculous statement. What's the difference between a dead forum, and a forum of AA where none of his members play the game anymore. This isn't a social network ... It's like saying 'don't ban hackers of the game, because we will have fewer players and the game will die'

And by the way it won't be 'dead'. It will be used for important information like updates/changes etc.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 06:03:02 AM by Ganja »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 06:45:31 AM »
let them stay - those who dosn't want them should ignore all post written by one of them. not every post must be commented i guess, right? - and the world is already enough full of bans and forbidden things. keep them, hopefully they may change things in a good way. why not.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 07:07:35 AM »
another thing is, I'm not defending pit here but he did mention somethings sometimes where he was right, yet people flamed him because it was pit.

It's not only him who is being bad.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 09:24:32 AM »
New love ?

If I have to choose:

- Smart Pit
- Stupid Kari

the choice is easy.

another thing is, I'm not defending pit here but he did mention somethings sometimes where he was right, yet people flamed him because it was pit.

It's not only him who is being bad.

Hooah Vanoke!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 10:26:50 AM »
hooah!

Offline Petrol

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
Hooyah!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager