Poll

SHOULD PIT AND HERTZ BE BANNED FROM FORUMS

BAN FROM FORUMS FOR GOOD
1638 (83.4%)
LET THEM STAY ACTIVE IN FORUMS
327 (16.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 15:31:10 PM

Author Topic: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ  (Read 22091 times)

Offline ELiZ

Re: REMOVAL OF PIT AND HERTZ
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 20:27:45 PM »
Opt. 1: There is no point in doing this... In Europe, we have public access to the Net on almost every corner of the street - only with this I can open new account every 10 min. Imagine what can be done, with something much more sophisticated - 10.000..? ...maybe more...
This opt. will only cause more rage.

Opt. 2: From what I see, they are in opposition, and that (as everywhere...) is helping to create equilibrium. Constructive criticism should be appreciated by everyone...

Meantime, in this forum, there are many people ( without good manners and/or education - mostly the second explains the first...) who really 'BRING NO GOOD CAUSE HERE' and (if any...) who should be the subject of this voting.

This is people that tried to DOS the auth server a couple of times, they don't belong here.

Offline 1m50ry

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 20:57:10 PM »
This looks like personal war not like some random cheaters.why these 2 keep doing this?

Offline EpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:23:07 PM »
This is people that tried to DOS the auth server a couple of times, they don't belong here.

So you ask him a question, then ban him... how is he supposed to reply? Hertz and pit-23 never DOSed the auth server.

Possessed PMed Hertz recently asking for
, and just because he didn't want to help, Possessed took it personally. Pretty handy to spread lies, and ban the person so they can't contest them.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:24:31 PM »
So you ask him a question, then ban him... how is he supposed to reply? Hertz and pit-23 never DOSed the auth server.

, and just because he didn't want to help, Possessed took it personally. Pretty handy to spread lies, and ban the person so they can't contest them.

Was waiting for you to post , IP traces at the time indicates you and hertz was the ones DOS'ing the AUTH.

Offline EpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:37:59 PM »
Was waiting for you to post , IP traces at the time indicates you and hertz was the ones DOS'ing the AUTH.

So now you're also accusing me of DoSing? I guess you could accuse everyone else you hate on this forum with the same excuse. inb4 ban

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:42:18 PM »
So now you're also accusing me of DoSing? I guess you could accuse everyone else you hate on this forum with the same excuse. inb4 ban

I didn't see a denial in there anywhere

Offline EpicGoat

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:53:41 PM »
I didn't see a denial in there anywhere

I didn't see you denying your involvement with the terrorists that took down the WTC in 2001, does it mean that you had something to do with it?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 21:58:34 PM »
I didn't see you denying your involvement with the terrorists that took down the WTC in 2001, does it mean that you had something to do with it?

A natural response to someone accusing you of doing something you didn't do, would be to deny it.

To YOUR question:
No, I wasn't involved in 9/11, that was rather insensitive of you to accuse me of something that horrific.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 00:18:54 AM »

AimBot is  working fine, thx :) I found my ways without you oh wise one.

btw, [email protected]
Hello

We would like to inform you that your abuse complaint was notified.

We assign our IP addresses dynamically. In order to identify our
customer we need together with date and time also the time zone (e.g.
GMT +0200), so that we can take action against this abuse.

Please send us also an extract from your log to confirm your information.
Logs in plain text format are welcome.
And please, only one IP per mail.

Sincerely,

Security Swisscom Switzerland
Abuse & Security Operations

Let's keep personal information out of this forum. -Spanky
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 00:32:09 AM by Spanky »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 00:35:09 AM »

why would u even bring this up, how stupid can u be

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 02:17:30 AM »
Too much drama on this forum

First I don't see why the poll is up, anyone can make their account in no seconds at all after being banned.
Second thing just hesitates me to remove both sides, You can try and try and try to ban hackers/cheaters from the game but you won't ban all of them, there is always going to be one around us, that's a fact and admins should know that. Admins are just tired of them and have taken too much that they take SS from our desktops. Look how popular is other versions of the game, they don't use such a shit, think about it, this game only has 100 people on. You need help of developing new idea of the anti cheat? well it's obvious you can think of something, not hard if you really try. It's like a war between good users and bad users, admins should ignore all of this and go on with the game problems.

ELIZ@ personally I don't know why you stick with this game, so much headache from this community, for free such a good coder- a coder working for free? You must be kidding me, start your own business, work for a coding company, you are really good and shouldn't be wasting such a time on the half dead game.

Stop fighting between others, this community the first I've ever seen being so much mad, angered and fucked up. Not surprised why people don't join the game, so much noneducational people, stop supporting each other and get on, and personal stuff that included hacking talk in pm. Wicked I thought you are a nice guy, but why the hell would you bring more movement in the community?

Community is a problem to the game, now I see.

Offline Saltuarius

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 07:38:19 AM »
well the reason why there are only 100 ppl playing is certainly aapg.
but on the other hand the community is not healthy. there is drama and anger everywhere. the project is missing someone, who has a vision, leads and takes this project further. we're lucky to have eliz, but beside him, the kinda guys i described are missing.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 09:25:50 AM »
Too much drama on this forum

How can this forum be taken seriously when everybody has negative points (internetz)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 09:56:16 AM »
free hertz and pit

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, October 13, 2013, 10:02:40 AM »
Release Pit. Fuck Hertz.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager