Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Notorious tk-ers should be banned  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
Notorious tk-ers should be banned
« on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 17:27:18 PM »
Like this one - calls himself  Wackis^ - just comes in the game and starts tking everyone

the stats say it all: (Look at map stats of bridge crossing) what a fucking idiot sorry to say

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/533711/

Lord-of-War  :style:
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 12:14:52 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Notorious tk-ers should be banned
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 17:39:50 PM »
Well he isnt notorious....

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 20:41:06 PM »
and he is English therefore doesn't deserve a ban. Logic

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 20:54:33 PM »
and he is English therefore doesn't deserve a ban. Logic
Can't argue with that.

In all seriousness, if you wish something to happen, you need to provide us with some kind of proof. A screenshot of him TK'ing someone more than once. We will not take action on a singular event, but serial TK'ers can get punished.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 10:41:02 AM »
.Well, look at bridge crossing for example

Score  26.860        ROE  250.875     11.985 kills  ????

(I have .479.131 score with an ROE of 41.731 and  12.241 kills on Bridge and that is little score and kills for my over 1.700 hours - just a comparison)

If that isn't notorious  I don't know !!
An overall 365 points of ROE an hour is absolutely ridiculous to me.
And he has played over 1.400 hours.Show me someone else playing such long hours and having excessive ROE like that.A Noobie - granted , but not a frequent player like that.
I don't even need screenshots to prove my point !

Maybe you have noticed I don't write in here for fun or to discredit people - I only do that if there is a really damn good reason for it.

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 11:04:36 AM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 11:26:25 AM »
.Well, look at bridge crossing for example

Score  26.860        ROE  250.875     11.985 kills  ????

(I have .479.131 score with an ROE of 41.731 and  12.241 kills on Bridge and that is little score and kills for my over 1.700 hours - just a comparison)

If that isn't notorious  I don't know !!
An overall 365 points of ROE an hour is absolutely ridiculous to me.
And he has played over 1.400 hours.Show me someone else playing such long hours and having excessive ROE like that.A Noobie - granted , but not a frequent player like that.
I don't even need screenshots to prove my point !

Maybe you have noticed I don't write in here for fun or to discredit people - I only do that if there is a really damn good reason for it.

The thing is, can you see how old his account is? It's from 2006. For all I know, 240 000 of that ROE might have been gathered before Assist took over.

From what I can see, he did get 2000 ROE within 3 minutes yesterday and then 700 more in 12 minutes a little after that.
In fact, he's gathered 9000 ROE since March and has in total -5000 Score since then.

Yet I still feel uneasy banning him just because of numbers. Some other admins might be more comfortable with it, though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 11:49:09 AM »
sure - that's up to you guys

I just thought I mention it, cause he really pissed me off last night killing my teammate tuppipaa on purpose numerous times and when I complained he shot me too.I just left then cause he ruined the whole nice game we had with his childish tk behaviour.

Then I checked his account and came up with the above.
And his tks are not an occasional spastic fit or whatever - he is doing it all the time - I know that type - trying to educate the other players or they want their weapon or they just do it cause they always do it.

Just think if it becomes a habit to tk it should be punished somehow or he should be reprimanded in some way .
Maybe like a 3 weeks ban or something - idk - at the end of the day he sits there with his shitty ROE and the reputation he gains from it.
(like the map stat from bridge says - Zero popularity)

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 12:08:59 PM by Lord-of-War »

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 20:58:16 PM »
I spoke to him and he said he used to shoot people with aimbot that time - well he didn't kill anyone tonight and played well.

Maybe I am wrong

Offline Alex

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 01, 2015, 21:21:15 PM »
sure - that's up to you guys

I just thought I mention it, cause he really pissed me off last night killing my teammate tuppipaa on purpose numerous times and when I complained he shot me too.I just left then cause he ruined the whole nice game we had with his childish tk behaviour.

Then I checked his account and came up with the above.
And his tks are not an occasional spastic fit or whatever - he is doing it all the time - I know that type - trying to educate the other players or they want their weapon or they just do it cause they always do it.

Just think if it becomes a habit to tk it should be punished somehow or he should be reprimanded in some way .
Maybe like a 3 weeks ban or something - idk - at the end of the day he sits there with his shitty ROE and the reputation he gains from it.
(like the map stat from bridge says - Zero popularity)

While we don't like to get involved in these types of situations, we do, and have before on several occasions, give out temporary Assist bans for excessive intentional team killing. The thing is, we need proof of it happening. Like a screenshot of the player team killing a bunch of people multiple times.
So if you ever see him tking a bunch of people for no reason, get some screenshots or take a video. Without evidence there isn't much we can do.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 02, 2015, 15:28:37 PM »
Roger that

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager