Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I cant join Servers  (Read 29697 times)

Offline benito john

I cant join Servers
« on: Thursday, December 22, 2016, 23:36:39 PM »
When i click on any servers it says that "The IP address you are currently logged in is different from the IP address you used to log in"  :( or Some times the server opens and loads the map but then it bans me for 1 day for Unauthorised login.  :makemyday:

:banned:pls help guys... reply in this post or send me private message

Thanks in advance :style:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: I cant join Servers
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 23, 2016, 02:13:47 AM »
Usually what this means is that you logged in at either a different network or just a long time ago (on a dynamic IP connection). The problem should (in most cases) solve itself when closing Assist and logging back in.

Does the problem arise each and every time you try?
Are you using some kind of VPN or proxy? I know someone had this kind of problem in such a case.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 23, 2016, 02:14:57 AM »
When i click on any servers it says that "The IP address you are currently logged in is different from the IP address you used to log in"  :( or Some times the server opens and loads the map but then it bans me for 1 day for Unauthorised login.  :makemyday:

:banned:pls help guys... reply in this post or send me private message

Thanks in advance :style:
When that happened to me my IP was actually changed, but thats because of shutting down VPN without restarting Assist. So usually when that error appears, all you need to do is restart Assist - but I bet you have already tried that.

Have you changed anything in your computer lately?

Offline benito john

« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 09, 2017, 08:06:31 AM »
Usually what this means is that you logged in at either a different network or just a long time ago (on a dynamic IP connection). The problem should (in most cases) solve itself when closing Assist and logging back in.

Does the problem arise each and every time you try?
Are you using some kind of VPN or proxy? I know someone had this kind of problem in such a case.

I tried many ways..... i restart the Assist and even tried to restart the computer but till it appears the same problem

And im not using any VPN or proxy

its sad i even re installed my OS :( :( :( :sign_oops:

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 09, 2017, 17:59:06 PM »
Have you experienced similar behavior with any other games?

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline benito john

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 09:26:01 AM »
Have you experienced similar behavior with any other games?

no i havent experinced any problems like this in any other gamessssssss

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 10:58:23 AM »
Are you sure you're allowing armyops.exe/25assist.exe to connect to the Internet?

If that's fine, then unfortunately, I'm out of ideas as to what might be wrong ...

Offline benito john

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 09:51:51 AM »
Are you sure you're allowing armyops.exe/25assist.exe to connect to the Internet?

If that's fine, then unfortunately, I'm out of ideas as to what might be wrong ...

it is allowed to connect to internet

Offline benito john

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 09:59:14 AM »
Me and FuryOfGod both connect in same router.. will this cause this problem?

and we both experience the same problem

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »
Make sure to each use a different account. The problem will arise if the two of you try to use the same account.

Offline benito john

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 10:03:11 AM »
Make sure to each use a different account. The problem will arise if the two of you try to use the same account.
no bro we both use different account

and both get IP address error.....

Offline brito

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 10:08:03 AM »
yes we both are getting same problem why?
 :shock:
 i am Fury  Of God

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 11:32:00 AM »
I see Fury of Ben is playing for an hour already and FuryOfGod played for an hour earlier today, I take it the problem disappeared?

Offline benito john

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 05:12:34 AM »
I see Fury of Ben is playing for an hour already and FuryOfGod played for an hour earlier today, I take it the problem disappeared?

u didnt get it.. we can play this game but we have restart the assist several times to getin any server and some times we will b banned for unauthorized login and we should wait for 5 min ... i cant move easily from a server to another server...! when i start assist half of the servers can b logged in then i have to restart assist to join other servers........ but i will b banned first time(mostly) then after 5 min i can join the server (i will b banned again and again sometimes)

sometimes i get an error message that function error in getups (like this but not exactly)

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 05:41:44 AM »
From our logs I can see that your IP is changing quite often. More often than not, if you've logged in to Assist more than once in a single day, you've done so from different IPs (same computer and network). That tells me that your IP is very much dynamic. This is definitely not a problem on our end, but rather your ISP's doing.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager