Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ..Ba^La..Marreco!  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Marcio

..Ba^La..Marreco!
« on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:32:37 AM »
Good morning!

The Clan.!Ba ^ La.. and many Brazilians are giving up the Americas Army not only by lack of innovation but because they lost their accounts because of MACRO ... mainly myself and my group who came here speak on my behalf ... to reinstate my account because I told you I knew this crap only a macro 3 months before many people who attended and was accused of reaching 110 honor with help of macro ... thing is not true ... that's why my Group has been stopping to play Americas army ... because they found unfair, you may notice that they are playing a lot less ... If the interest is to lift the Americas Army the withdrawal of our accounts by reason of macro gave a reaction against many people stopped playing and migrated to other games ... and I'm losing people in my clan ... I've always been a warrior and lover of this game!

Why you banned our accounts without a prior notice ... because macro is not xiter, and would be banned, then I prgunto to you why not advise or give a temporary ban in our accounts ... If someone insisted on using the macro would ban eternal ... and if I tried to go back to the AA and you discover ban again ... well that my post is to call to your attention because I'm struggling to lift a number of Brazilians, more is difficult ... I never had a problem in the Americas army, and I didn't even have a second chance ... ai people were upset ... I also would like to put me as the reply given to me of blablablabla ban will continue ... very cool that we do things seriously and get this response from an admin ... without comment. I'm being treated like a child ... It also discourages any group ... the average age of the clan.Ba ^ La.. is 30 to 60 years ... we're not kid ... I would like them to understand that we're veterans at this game, love this game ... and in no time we have been given this chance ... can notice that not giving an expressive number as I was trying to ... on the contrary the serves Brazilians increasingly empty ... is not to release MACRO to see them come back ... more Yes innovate maps with new maps if case goes to perform this request and review our bills.

Offline Ganja

Re: ..Ba^La..Marreco!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:36:59 AM »
Good morning!

The Clan.!Ba ^ La.. and many Brazilians are giving up the Americas Army not only by lack of innovation but because they lost their accounts because of MACRO

Stopped reading here. So not only you use cheats to gain an advantage, but when they got detected and you were given a second chance you make a public post about you stopping the game cauz you don't have your main account anymore? People don't play this game for fun anymore, only tracker counts, what the fuck ...

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:42:08 AM »
Another rage spread to admins?

Stopped reading when I saw who posted.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:50:04 AM »
You claim that using Macro isn't cheating?
We SAY it is.

And stop using you own name in the subject, make it real hard to see what it's about.

Offline Marcio

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 07:59:49 AM »
Eliz ... the Macro has to ban even if it is illegal to agree Yes, that's what I'm trying to say I'm against it and any kind of artifice ... more since everybody was using it and so far in discussion with my clan ... we saw that we could let people play in our serv with this crap of macro ... pq PB wouldn't start ... then we understand that because it is macro ... could be used understand dai stayed at a disadvantage in striking them with faster shots ... so to counter the quick shots we adhere to same thing ... cuz I repeat was not forbidden ... more if you banned the macro ... We understand and we are against too and we will banish all of our serv to come use such artifice...

Offline Marcio

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 08:04:06 AM »
Not assimilate macro as xiter as mouse macro and pb detected not understood the cause of my post. more won't make me direct to you as mine has quit.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 08:27:22 AM »
lots of blabla for someone who loves cheating.

And if you guys stop playing cause you got caught with it... bye bye!

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 08:33:28 AM »
If you still don't understand why it is wrong to use macro and you left because of the ban for macro, you will not be missed.

topic locked.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 15:22:07 PM »
Why you banned our accounts without a prior notice ...

For the 3rd and final time, here's the TOS, and I'll even enlarge the really important text:

The Assist Developers ("Devs") consider cheating through the use of "unauthorized third party programs" a violation of this TOS agreement. An "unauthorized third party program" is defined, but not limited to, any alteration or add-on that:
   (i) enables or facilitates cheating of any type;
   (ii) allows users to modify or "hack" the AA graphical user interface, environment, and/or experience in any
                      way not expressly allowed by the Assist Devs in the TOS agreement;

The Licensee is considered violating the Terms of Service if you, the Licensee:
[...]
   (viii) Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility"
                        software program or applications.

Any violation of this License will result in a termination followed by a permanent ban without notice to the Licensee.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 15:23:59 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager