Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Art "Department"  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Dialects

Art "Department"
« on: Tuesday, February 09, 2010, 13:31:53 PM »
Would it be worth to bring some art-related articles, discussions and topics of interest to this forum? For a while now, I have always felt like the subject of this forum is greatly leaning towards computing "science". Whereas I don't mind that at all, I do think --in order for HsC! to grow bigger, fit to more people, and spread in word likewise-- it needs to be about more. Granted, there is an element belonging to this community that belongs to its own. Moreover, if we ignore the presence/posts of certain members, the forum's content is actually nitrated with a consistent amount of maturity, valid arguments and --even-though mostly in pointless discussions-- a sense of track, action and will to be eminent in the act of changing. In all honesty, this is what makes me pick this forum over all the several other hundreds around the internet. I am sure they all have their own qualities; I just prefer to be with my mates instead.

Either way, this sounds like it might have been an attempt to self-justify the thought of creating an art-dedicated corner around here.

What do you guys reckon should happen?

By the way:

I have been in love for that piece.
For the curious, Suprematism-era.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 09, 2010, 13:36:09 PM by Dann »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Art "Department"
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 09, 2010, 17:48:26 PM »
Are you high? You've seen and posted in the "Art Lounge". Is there something specific you want in there??
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 09, 2010, 18:58:17 PM »
I'm not high, no. What I was asking is much more related to actual actions rather than virtual space. Even-though I do still disagree with the fact that the Art corner is in the very bottom of the forums (people don't check as often!). What I was asking was something around the lines of, would it be worth to bring active discussion as per art over to this forums? Like ---something more than just a showcase area for art (which is what we currently have) ? That's what I was getting into.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, February 09, 2010, 21:04:11 PM »
Only you can decide if it's worth it. I will move it up since it's less active. I can also add more subforums to it if you think it needs more range.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager