Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Action needed bring respawn back !  (Read 14878 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Action needed bring respawn back !
« on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 13:53:40 PM »
Alot players miss respawn to stay in action. it helps alot.
like border this map can handle it perfect. 
Assist please consider about it. it will bring players back. adleast for non tracked servers,
but it would be nice to do it tracked.   :style:

Offline DeeviLz

Re: Action needed bring respawn back !
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 14:20:14 PM »
i dont need new cs or some shit... this is good on this way, respawn will change game to much and make little bit to different

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 14:22:35 PM »
Its  for the players that like this gameplay if not it must be a free choise in this!.

Offline ronski

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 17:32:51 PM »
If there were gametypes like Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch it would work ( as its own mod ) and it might be quite funny as well. But for regular game in tracked servers - no thanks.

Offline DeeviLz

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 17:36:40 PM »
agreed ronski. if this happens i think this happens also_ made it tracked and honor and pla pla pla, soon we see old gamers left because all play some DM respawnmode, and it is going to be just copied counter strike.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 19:02:58 PM »
AA is not COD

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 15, 2015, 09:44:35 AM »
i think  Respawn  would be greet :D  make some 100k lel

like in the old days uhh miss it the respawn in pipeline servers very pop :up:
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 04:08:02 AM »
I think we should focus on this game, instead of turning it in another game.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 05:00:07 AM »
I think we should focus on this game, instead of turning it in another game.

Ad this moment i did focus to bring the people back in game with a tool to have more good Action and fun times. The problem of assist is that alot players will like this gameplay more than regulair gameplay and so gif a schadow over the normal gameplay.

Even when you don`t get points respawn is attracktieve its up to the (CLAN ) admins to work reponeble whit it.
Untill now in the years i been here the number of visitors  drops was it 150/ 200 in high time, now if we are lucky 100 players.
Hospital is possible the only real magnet that brings players in game and quip them for a while becose ther is action !!  Also some maps becose a clan is filling it up.  Hospital don`t need a clan ones players join others will follow.     
THis you also will get when Border becose i know this was a magnet to in the last year of 2.8.5 people did come for the action.  And to led this game grow, it needs a little help in one ore the other way and respawn is one of them that can bring players back.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 06:21:48 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:21:41 AM »
It's not really right to attract players by changing the way the game is played. If you want amazing guns, high jump and respawn you should try another game imo.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:31:41 AM »
It's not really right to attract players by changing the way the game is played. If you want amazing guns, high jump and respawn you should try another game imo.

Meaby you must ask the other 1000 players that did go to a other game becose the for them boring situation here !!  even the admins of assist feel this.  I remember one say <: O this can be a reason to play this game agan and he did say that not long ago. :down:
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:38:23 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:38:39 AM »
Meaby you must ask the other 1000 players that did go to a other game becose the for them boring situation here !!

Well than I say we're better off without them if they don't like to play the game how it was meant to be played. Means they prefer games with a lot of "Boom boom boom" and fast respawns and unrealistic things. Everyone got preferences, so it's not Assist's fault if the "1000 players" left because they didn't like the game

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:48:55 AM »
Well than I say we're better off without them if they don't like to play the game how it was meant to be played. Means they prefer games with a lot of "Boom boom boom" and fast respawns and unrealistic things. Everyone got preferences, so it's not Assist's fault if the "1000 players" left because they didn't like the game
So you don`t gif a nothing about all the others that like to have some fun ore fast gameplay HMMMM. !  If you remain stubborn enough and are blind to improve it will be hard to make grow here.

It will be a nice little game with  only watnc Members around 4 i think. so they can rule the game. finaly ! :)
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:51:52 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 07:56:41 AM »
If you remain stubborn enough and are blind to improve it will be hard to make grow here.

Note the difference between improve and completely change

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 09:12:15 AM »
 Respawn is giving the same experians than normal gameplay its more intense.
  5 minuts gameplay and all starts agan till obj is dune ore time is up. what you mean with
completely

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager