Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Action needed bring respawn back !  (Read 14869 times)

Offline DeeviLz

Re: Action needed bring respawn back !
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 11:40:08 AM »
Respawn is giving the same experians than normal gameplay its more intense.
  5 minuts gameplay and all starts agan till obj is dune ore time is up. what you mean with
completely

no its not giving u same exprience... that ur idea is terrible... mby u think puf is only1 who like play it respawn mode but i think most not want it on this game.

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 12:02:51 PM »
I used to play quake III arena before where there are respawns. Add respawns and the rest of teamplay will disappear, game goes into fragging only. I would love capture the flag kind of gamemode, where respawns are needed but I guess it wont fit on this game at all.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 12:18:05 PM »
no its not giving u same exprience... that ur idea is terrible... mby u think puf is only1 who like play it respawn mode but i think most not want it on this game.
You say it your self  seke member   I think!    u think !    Puf has nothing to do with this !  its a fact that respawn in border was one of the best gameplay in  2.8.5  people did come constantly to play this game . and thats what we need another magnet.

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 12:31:35 PM »
So people have to agree with you in this? I dont get how seke is now related to this in any point. Devil said maybe you guys in puf would like to have respawn in game but he doubts there are not many outside of your clan willing to have it, and so do I.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 13:32:01 PM »
So people have to agree with you in this? I dont get how seke is now related to this in any point. Devil said maybe you guys in puf would like to have respawn in game but he doubts there are not many outside of your clan willing to have it, and so do I.
  I like to know to who i am talking So hello  -seke^De[v]iL-   .
And now you do not have to agee with this idea you have players for and players aganst all kind of changes , we know the last change in hospital for exemple 203 gone  and rockets in ??? 
its a part of live that ther are always humans that think diffrent its normal. NP. I am trying to led see that
Respawn can do good in this. 
Its up to others who led this game work see the same by convincing them my with words and experiance.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 13:35:51 PM by Vanoke »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 13:47:49 PM »
I believe if the community really wanted this, there would be more than 1 person besides you who would be supporting it. And I'm not even 100% if that reply was genuine or sarcasm.

This is a game and in order for it to continue to be played it needs to grow with it's playerbase. At least in some degree. You're right in that. However, I don't think what you're proposing is what we need.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 13:56:11 PM »
I believe if the community really wanted this, there would be more than 1 person besides you who would be supporting it. And I'm not even 100% if that reply was genuine or sarcasm.

This is a game and in order for it to continue to be played it needs to grow with it's playerbase. At least in some degree. You're right in that. However, I don't think what you're proposing is what we need.
   It's worthy to look in a poll how the players think about it. If not i  did my best !

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 13:58:19 PM »
There was own discussion what slots people would like to have added to hospital,  there was even a poll and people vote to have rpg's back. There are lots of players whining about rpg but they had no input on the vote.

So to be sure does the community want to have respawns in some mode,  make a poll about it. Will there ever be such feature then is whole another thing. ..
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 14:02:09 PM by ronski »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 14:10:54 PM »
   It's worthy to look in a poll how the players think about it. If not i  did my best !

I'm curious !!! :)

Offline Galle

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 16:18:53 PM »
Vanoke make a poll and lets see how it goes. I remember there was back in  days some respawn servers but it wasnt my thing, but im sure some enjoyed it. If you ask my opinion i dont really see myself playing in respawn servers. But like i said make the poll vanoke  :)
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 20:40:43 PM »

i want it  :oops:
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Galle

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 21:44:39 PM »
I know people like supreme would like to play respawn servers like some other new school guys.
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline sniper-314

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 22:35:18 PM »
Respawn? You serious? Dude, when will I have the time to take a piss or grab another beer from fridge???
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 17, 2015, 22:44:43 PM by sniper-314 »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 00:26:33 AM »
i dont need new cs or some shit... this is good on this way, respawn will change game to much and make little bit to different

yea  it will remind me of playing bf3
ahahahahahahha

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, October 18, 2015, 06:02:48 AM »
Respawn? You serious? Dude, when will I have the time to take a piss or grab another beer from fridge???
yes you can Always get a beer and do a piss NP :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager