Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33322 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:43:36 PM »
This dosent help in heated discussions. We wanyt people to come in and your telling them to go very mature.
No. I'm telling him if he doesn't like it, he can go away.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #106 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:44:03 PM »
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post...

Ah so that's why he deleted his post, it didn't make any sense lol.

And this is another reason people are leaving ass holes talking like this.
Very encouraging teddy well done son

If you came on the forums earlier last year, and the year before and the year before you'd know ArmyAntiCheat (who goes by many other names here on the forums) has a bad history on Assist, ingame and out-game, so that's why Teddy reacts like that.

Everytime Army doesn't get what he wants, he pulls out the "OMG IM GONNA CALL THE US GOVERNMENT AND YOUR GAME WILL BE SHUTDOWN" show, so it should be understandable he's not the most beloved one around.

Sorry off topic but had to clear that out

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:45:49 PM »
Yes. I'm awful for disliking AAC.
Can i join the club?

This dosent help in heated discussions. We wanyt people to come in and your telling them to go very mature.

That would be appropriate in the case of people like AAC that managed to get caught cheating even on AAPG and even managed to get theirselves banned on some clan forums (TW clan, to be precise) because of their really awful behavior (basically insulting everyone). Even his Steam account already has a VAC ban he gained on another game.

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aapg/index.php?searchtype=2&searchlimit=1&searchvalue=00000000000000076561198110336390

http://steamcommunity.com//profiles/76561198110336390
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:48:13 PM by Koden »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 14:48:39 PM »
Are you talking about this one?
I used sf mod as an example, since the next row in my post showed that a SF mod(FC) server had people playing on it. Since the SF mod is another name for the weaponfocer(FC) mod, I see no wrong in my statement.

I believe he's referring to when Soul said that he only meant Bridge and then went on to say it goes for any map.
and i Only talk about the Bridge servers...nowadays its only normal servers only...in any map..
Although later in there he was talking about "only bridge" again.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:12:37 PM »
Wrong koden, my logins in AA:PG last online was 2014 October 3rd and 16th, u can ask aapg admins for my logins.

This is my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967430781

You tell me something I have never done it, you always tried to be so intelligent koden, maybe keep in topic or you have some other powers about talking to someone else?  Admin to accuse someone, yes I can go on and do trouble, and you think I can't do anything to this game? When I lose temper I can barely give a fuck about anything, pushing over the line I can return something in ''favour'' so don't try and play me, you had not a single AA government licences to do anything to this game, imagine it all going down, all that work just falling apart.

Let's stay on the topic and try to find some ways to help both sides. Admins here feel too tough, teddy becoming new admin thinks his so power, admitting they don't like someone in community really makes them hardcore lol, eliz its time to reconsider staff.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:17:49 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:14:54 PM »
Vegeta and ArmyCheat, it's no use lol....we did our best...these guys think we want mods for honor points etc...but people who know me, will know that Honorpoints are the least i care about...the only reason i wanted to get mods tracked, is because i miss the old days, i miss the old players, all left because of Normal...you guys literally made people leave the game...this is the truth, but you guys just dont get it, or you guys just ignore the fact...I want people the enjoy the game, and if takes mods to be tracked, then so be it, but this is not because I want myself the mods to be tracked, but as you can see, people like tracked servers...they want their honor points, just as a sign of a reward for their well playing...

Anyhow, i wish you all good luck with YOUR GAME, because this doesnt feel like our game anymore....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #111 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:24:36 PM »
This community is ruined that's all to say. Always the same people on forum.

Has anyone noticed how everyone is friendly here? I mean, admins always support ganja, because ganja licks ass and tries so hard for admin spot, eventually he will get it. They have this vendetta against players like me. Admitting they don't like somebody is really unprofessional. Forum users are always the same, u wont win the war, they been licking each others ass for damn very long, u wont win the war when u are 3 vs 10 who is also in respected member board.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:27:52 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #112 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:27:36 PM »

Anyhow, i wish you all good luck with YOUR GAME, because this doesnt feel like our game anymore....

"our game". I'm sorry but the only ones I see here are you, 187, Vegeta and Army Anti Cheat, whose opinion doesn't count in my eyes. Perhaps this thread could have a little more magnitude if more people testified like you did.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:28:41 PM »
"our game". I'm sorry but the only ones I see here are you, 187, Vegeta and Army Anti Cheat, whose opinion doesn't count in my eyes. Perhaps this thread could have a little more magnitude if more people testified like you did.

Keep up, its good for ur post count, how is that ass licking going on ganja? still like that shit taste?

Offline darksoul__

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:31:35 PM »

and yet you Eliz and teddy are the only ones on the opposing side ;)...people who are against this are all on this Forum/site...the ones who love mods...are not..so you tell me..if its fair...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #115 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:34:12 PM »
and yet you Eliz and teddy are the only ones on the opposing side ;)...people who are against this are all on this Forum/site...the ones who love mods...are not..so you tell me..if its fair...

It has nothing to do with fairness. Everybody has the same chances to come on the forums. I'm just saying that if you want things to change you might want to build a better case, with more 'witnesses' because I doubt admins will change something because 3 guys say si.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:34:54 PM »
We're not the only ones who expressed our opinion on this matter. Go through the 8 pages to find the rest. I can think of at least 2 people who gave their input in a reasonable way just off the top of my head.

Offline darksoul__

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:39:16 PM »
You guys are responsible for the lack of players...every change since the existing of Assist have made players leave...are you guys proud of that? huh...because all i can see is normal servers..and yes there are modded servers...but with 0 players ....thats all on you guys, congratz  :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #118 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:44:35 PM »
thanks everyone for keeping this game alive for so long, love you all

Anytime mate !

Offline darksoul__

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:51:19 PM »
Anytime mate !
I meant that with all my heart...but as we can see..this game is dieing by day...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager