Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)  (Read 33330 times)

Offline darksoul__

• The most powerful weapon on earth is the HumanSoul
    • View Profile
  • AA: [K][K].Soul
a new Revolution (dicussion about SF forceclass)
« on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:01:25 PM »
Dearest Assist Administrators,

First of all let me say that, I'm very happy, like the rest of the AA2 players, that Assist exists. So we all can enjoy this beautiful game, even after the breakpoint when 2.8.5 was terminated.

As you all can see the amount of AA2 players has been dropped quit a lot...that's because Me, and i can name alot more players, prever Modded servers. Back in they days, when 2.8.5 was active...there used to be Random, Force class, Normal and SF-servers...and they all were almost full...and i Only talk about the Bridge servers...nowadays its only normal servers only...in any map..I know we have permission to FC, but Some players don't like to join a server that is not Tracked..I on the otherhand dont care if its tracked or not, for all i care, i don't even mind if my honor points drop...But the majority want Tracked servers.. I would like to know the following:

- Why don't you guy Track Modded servers? I mean You guys don't even play the game daily like the most of us.
- What I like is it to be a quantity of server, Normal, Random, FC etc...people can than choose themself which ever server they Prefer...Just like 2.8.5, i remember when =F.F.F=, SASF and FP servers were ful, respecfully Forceclass, Random guns, and SF server...and thats only The bridge servers i talk about (Since i only played SF)..but the only problem is that you guys don't track those? Why ruining the game for the other players who prefer MODDED server...i mean can't we all have our own kind of server?

Kind Regard,

[K][K].Soul

« Last Edit: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 21:01:12 PM by Spanky »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: a new Revolution
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:27:25 PM »
I think eliz could make a poll vote about getting back modded servers fully tracked and the self mods back to the game from crusade such as pick your own weapon. Because we already had two votings on 203, and when we got rid of mod tracking, most of majority was the forum users.

AA has new client,it has a poll, easy to use and would be fair to vote again. The results would be looked at and at the end of the week, the poll says it all.

Offline Petrol

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »
Renewal of assist is way to get what you want, becouse it would be easier when we create own tracking system. So read my topics, shar your skils and start new project.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:34:06 PM »
Renewal of assist is way to get what you want, becouse it would be easier when we create own tracking system. So read my topics, shar your skils and start new project.
Easier? Definitely not. Better controlled? Yes.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »
@petrol: I do not like the 'direction' to which you're going ...
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Petrol

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 12:54:31 PM »
Do you mean "Assist renowal" direction or "Game renewal"?
My main direction is to get posibilities of the future of our game.
http://aao25.com/forum/games-programming/show-us-your-skilz!/

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:10:54 PM »
Soul cant believe you forgot about me :) -{1st.HW}-Highland Warriors. Always a SF server on Bridge. Where I gladly banned 3000 campers and liberty takers. some of them are still here.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:14:19 PM »
So you guys would be ok with someone adding a mod that gives 10x kills?

Offline darksoul__

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:15:57 PM »
Soul cant believe you forgot about me :) -{1st.HW}-Highland Warriors. Always a SF server on Bridge. Where I gladly banned 3000 campers and liberty takers. some of them are still here.

Oh hey bro, no i've not forgotten you!! we had alot of fun together lol...Vegeta was also in your clan right?

Offline darksoul__

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:17:31 PM »
So you guys would be ok with someone adding a mod that gives 10x kills?
Who said mods about 10x kills, i dont want that, i want fun servers, with Variaty of weopons, not only normal...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:20:07 PM »
I am -{1st.HW}-Vegeta. And yes you know I am behind your post.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:20:23 PM »
Who said mods about 10x kills, i dont want that, i want fun servers, with Variaty of weopons, not only normal...
A mod is a mod, is a mod, is mod.
At the moment 25Assist, if a unauthorized mod is detected, tracking is turned off.
How else could we protect the game from mods that are directly damaging?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:26:04 PM »
Soul, you say it yourself, most players DO care about tracker.

Having a good fragrate, many kills, etc etc is cool, but what is also cool is to compare your tracker with others and see if you're better at some map, or if you have more kills etc etc.

But the problem is, if you start to track FC servers, there will be no way to compare trackers anymore since maps are completely different when you play then with different guns.

For example: Giving scoped weapons on long range map will only make it easier for defence to kick your ass. Giving AK on Pipeling will make it easier for defence since campers on the West Ladder can barely be killed (no flashes, no nades, no 203 ...). Giving M203 or GP or SF on Insurgent Camp will make it easier for Assault because there will be 13 guys spamming the windows of the building with 203's ....

Hope you understand my point. Someone that plays regular and earned his stats the normal way might also love tracker and he won't like the fact that some people have a better tracker because the play the game an easier way ...

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:28:22 PM »
And saying that if a server has sf mod activated, it will not get players joining, that is just plain wrong.

I see one SF border(FC) server online right now with players on it.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 13:32:43 PM »
Maybe you missed the part when Soul said I only mean on bridge. Apart from that Def is always easier no matter what weapons you have. Tracker is a load on garbage loads of 100 H campers out there, that dont truly reflect 100 H I am 42 and beat most 80 H players tracked is a waste of time and is not a true relfection of a player.
Some player done there med training and might be mad that assist gave it to every one and his dog. So a far as I am concerned you honour aint worth nothing.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager