Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 24 hour ban "bug"  (Read 5801 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: 24 hour ban "bug"
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 10:34:18 AM »
The next time I get either of the bugs I'll try to recollect what happened in the instance.

Although I'm not entirely sure I've got the 'The ban is permanent' message in a while and I don't know what causes it, but I have seen quite a few people on the shoutbox complain about being banned permanently. While it is entirely possible that it has indeed happened that an admin on the server banned some of the people, I know some of them can connect back up in 10 or so minutes.

But like I said, the next time I encounter one of them, I'll try and document it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mixk

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 12:41:56 PM »
A majority of the bans I have seen the player has been able to instantly rejoin to a maximum 20 minute wait. Maybe 1 for every 10 or so I have had to actually remove them from the banlist.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 02, 2014, 08:53:24 AM »
I would like a server owner to send me the server.log if you know there is a "unauthorized login" in there.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 02, 2014, 10:01:01 AM »
if i get one, i will send the log to you.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager