Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

When we get serius players this i hope will be a good gameplay select your team.

DELTA TEAM (for info about the event: www.aao25.com)
36 (52.2%)
ALPHA TEAM (for info about the event: www.aao25.com)
33 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: Monday, September 19, 2016, 14:53:14 PM

Author Topic: Starting new event if things work out to the good way of gameplay !  (Read 16262 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Starting new event if things work out to the good way of gameplay !
« on: Friday, August 19, 2016, 14:32:19 PM »
So far i know we had tournament from Hero Turtle Clan  :up:, Merlin's daily Rotating server  :up: Big Clan Day :up: , Tournament from Junk  :up: Mapstravaganza  :up:
All initiatives with a lot work and time from the people behind it. But all of this did fail at the end, becausee negative input and external shit talk that brings down the fun in this game. So to bring all noses in one line i throw up a view balls for discussion.

12 teams, Alpha and Delta  :

2- clans not on one side;
3- no ghosting, because its killing all games;
4- we make a poll - you can select your side. 5-5
5- during the games its possible that players  will be set in other team so a basic 50 - 50 will make this game playeble!
6- gameplay: your team will battle for all the maps is delta winning in Border the Panorama picture  Border will go to Delta Etz. Etz.. This, i hope, is something we can publish on JUNK's website if i can speak with him about it, because i think the tournament is not running anymore, and maybe this can bring life in it.
If not we also will bring it in Assist in topic.
7- I got panorama pictures from B.C.D. that i can use for the winner so thats the price and endless respect  :)
8- To give this an official look i hope assist admins will be all online too in this, now and then!
9- This gameplay is not strict in honest gameplay its possible you play 5-3 or 26- 20 this is because NOT all players can start at the begin of the time and will get in maybe a little later so you never know in game how gameplay will end.  result will be after certain game time end in a winner!
10- discussion time:  Day / Time/ rounds/ tournament mode or normal / good ideas / now is the time to discuss about everything, also the lines above but don't forget the open idear in this.
 I will make a POLL so we can see if there is support for this. :cool:
« Last Edit: Friday, August 19, 2016, 16:35:11 PM by Vanoke »

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
Re: Starting new event if thinks work out to the good way of gameplay !
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 19, 2016, 14:50:48 PM »
Hua bro!!!! I will participate in that.. finaly mature and with good intention man is back... waiting for events!

Offline General_alkos

Re: Starting new event if things work out to the good way of gameplay !
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 19, 2016, 17:30:27 PM »
normal that I am here!

bok m8

Offline Raider_Reaper

« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 19, 2016, 18:55:28 PM »
i like it .. sounds great :) good job Vanoke

Offline ronski

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 20, 2016, 03:46:42 AM »
Mapstravaganza did not die because of the reasons you listed, it's no longer running because the server is being attacked right after the event starts.

I like the idea of yours and having information of it behind another website would be the key in keeping it alive, you could create one hided server which wasnt seen in battletracker nor assist server list. When basic event server is being ddossed down you can rotate yourselves into hided server (where ofcourse assit anticheat and tracking wont work, but game is playable)

Offline Robert

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 20, 2016, 08:08:58 AM »
Keep the game alive and keep them events coming :) Good job  :style:

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 21, 2016, 07:28:51 AM »
This thread exists to provide info about this specific event, to gather players and to let them cast their vote in the poll. Therefore let's try to keep on topic.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 26, 2016, 12:10:04 PM »
I see ther are enough players to start this up this weekend I will ask all to select ther site . Don`t forget if possible spread your team from clan  its not a extream winning gameplay but a social help and fun gameplay.

Question for Koden I think its better I get moderator permissions in forum like I had in B.C.D.
I will make 2 topics for each team and the info and winning map will be placed in it .     

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 27, 2016, 13:58:13 PM »
I see ther are enough players to start this up this weekend I will ask all to select ther site . Don`t forget if possible spread your team from clan  its not a extream winning gameplay but a social help and fun gameplay.

Question for Koden I think its better I get moderator permissions in forum like I had in B.C.D.
I will make 2 topics for each team and the info and winning map will be placed in it .     
I'll ask Possessed about it.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »

Didn't find the name of the event from your post, but I made a board in the Events area with you as moderator. Let me know what name you want for it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 11:28:24 AM »
Didn't find the name of the event from your post, but I made a board in the Events area with you as moderator. Let me know what name you want for it.
Thx buddy
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 12:51:37 PM »
I will look this week how to plan this. Thx for your action !!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager