Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Are you interested to join this event if the schedule works for you?

Hell yeah, we're having a team for this already.
33 (21.4%)
Yep, I would like to join, but have no team.
94 (61%)
Nope, Im not interested at all.
27 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 07:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Scrim cup  (Read 49014 times)

Offline aao25.com

• View Profile
  • AA: ????
Re: Scrim cup
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 18:35:01 PM »
we should write a script that everyone signs up as players, and each weekend it picks teams, and matches. So each weekend you play with new people vs new teams.

Offline ronski

« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, September 30, 2015, 19:02:17 PM »
I dont think that's viable.. how many clans are actually active?
I dont know about numbers but as in cup we had, every team has at least one server what to use. For this long tournament what we're planning we cant provide a server that everyone could use when the time is best for them, therefore if they have own server fixing match date would be so much easier since it's basically free to use like 24/7.

we should write a script that everyone signs up as players, and each weekend it picks teams, and matches. So each weekend you play with new people vs new teams.
We could have scrim draft event lets say for example on every tuesday. People joins on same ts and chooses captains for teams who picks then one by one members on their teams on their turn.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #137 on: Thursday, October 01, 2015, 05:57:00 AM »

That would be the best solution in my eyes. Teams might not always be fair, but it's plenty of fun, and noobies might learn something being in a team with someone experienced.

Offline DeaThq...

« Reply #138 on: Thursday, October 01, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »
That would be the best solution in my eyes. Teams might not always be fair, but it's plenty of fun, and noobies might learn something being in a team with someone experienced.

agreed

Offline ronski

« Reply #139 on: Thursday, October 01, 2015, 07:54:08 AM »
Okay, lets do the script, want to try it out tonight?

Offline aao25.com

• View Profile
  • AA: ????
« Reply #140 on: Thursday, October 01, 2015, 09:54:46 AM »
sure just let me know when and where

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager