Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Are you interested to join this event if the schedule works for you?

Hell yeah, we're having a team for this already.
33 (21.4%)
Yep, I would like to join, but have no team.
94 (61%)
Nope, Im not interested at all.
27 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 07:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Scrim cup  (Read 49026 times)

Offline aao25.com

• View Profile
  • AA: ????
Re: Scrim cup
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, August 04, 2015, 11:16:31 AM »

Offline ronski

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 08:51:29 AM »
We're having already 21 teamless players being interested to join. So guys if you're not yet on any team, do like Ganja did and write about it here so you can match up with each other easier. If your team would like to take scrims already, contact us and let's fix a date. We're doing scrims every week.

Offline hype

• RIP AA Competition
    • View Profile
  • AA: nsd[hyPe]
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 22:10:09 PM »
Interested but can't do it if it's EU servers as I play from Japan and would be getting at least 300 ping. neXus occasionally scrims teams whenever other teams actually want to.
US Army Active Duty
Past Comp: CAL-invite / TWL-inters / CEVO-P
Past Teams: nsd / epiC

Offline ronski

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 02:29:19 AM »
Interested but can't do it if it's EU servers as I play from Japan and would be getting at least 300 ping. neXus occasionally scrims teams whenever other teams actually want to.

The event can't be done over continents, like you said - ones ping would otherwise be horrible. Since we're a clan from Finland, with our recourses we can set up this event for EU players only. But like I wrote earlier, if some of american clans would like to make this one to be possible for players who plays on american servers, we would love to work together in this.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 02:41:07 AM by ronski »

Offline ronski

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 06, 2015, 18:40:07 PM »
Im so glad how many of you have answered to the poll, and how many of you are interested in this! We have a couple of things that we still need to figure out, but hopefully we're ready with them soon. I have a feeling that the invitation might be published soon :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 19:20:05 PM »
Well why so many players without a team and no replies of people asking for one?

Offline ronski

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 01:53:17 AM »
Well why so many players without a team and no replies of people asking for one?

Whoaa I now realised the amount of people interested in! Dudes start making your teams! 65 players would make 16 teams :D Eight fastest registrees will be in, we have already two teams signed in. Remember that each team can have extra members for just in case.

The actual invitation is here:
http://aao25.com/forum/events/scrim-cup-26th-september-invitation/msg91697/?topicseen#new

Offline Galle

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 02:45:32 AM »
We must realise that you can vote without coming in aao25 forum. I think that there is many who have voted but have no idea of this topic. Somehow we need to get ppl to see this topic and the scrim invitation. And yes, seems bit strange that so many without team but noone asking for one here  :?
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 03:12:40 AM »
We must realise that you can vote without coming in aao25 forum. I think that there is many who have voted but have no idea of this topic. Somehow we need to get ppl to see this topic and the scrim invitation. And yes, seems bit strange that so many without team but noone asking for one here  :?

Actually I didn't even know that it's possible to answer these polls from elsewhere than forum :)

"Are you interested to join this event if schedule works for you?" Not quite informative, and none of the answers either tells what event they'd be voting for :D

I think the actual poll isn't informative enough that you could answer to it without reading what its all about. Voting without having a look into it would be just stupid, people who's interested enough about polls in Assist are clever enough to read about them more carefully.

I'll try to remember to make next poll more informative :)

ps. Oh I can see some stats about this, it says that 12 members have voted, so 68 out of 80 have come from Assist..
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 03:26:49 AM by ronski »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 04:40:43 AM »
I must admit I stopped reading here:

You'll get a really hard time gathering 32 players willing to scrim. Hell even 8 players sounds impossible nowadays.

I underestimated your capacity to assemble clans/teams ;) Well done

Offline ronski

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »
I underestimated your capacity to assemble clans/teams ;) Well done

ty :) I glad this is going to happen

Offline Infinity

« Reply #41 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »
Thumbs up for ronski and the rest who gave their time.. hopefully it will be a success.

On a side note, ganja pls don't scare them away haha   :style:

Offline ronski

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, August 30, 2015, 18:30:09 PM »
We're going to publish playerlists of teams tomorrow. Remember that you're still allowed to add - or change players on your team, just send me a pm about it.

This is going to be quite a tournament, I must say...  :up:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #44 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 06:38:30 AM »
Looks nice, gonna be cool !

Some guys seems to be changing their player name more often than underwear, but trackerlinks are still working.

cugh Rollo cugh

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager