Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Are you interested to join this event if the schedule works for you?

Hell yeah, we're having a team for this already.
33 (21.4%)
Yep, I would like to join, but have no team.
94 (61%)
Nope, Im not interested at all.
27 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 07:27:27 AM

Author Topic: Scrim cup  (Read 49040 times)

Offline ronski

Re: Scrim cup
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 06:51:13 AM »
Looks nice, gonna be cool !

cugh Rollo cugh

925 times!  :bow:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #46 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 12:32:26 PM »
Alright I just understood how this tournament was going to happen. It all hapens the same day, didn't realize this before. Isn't it possible to make it last  few more days ? And make the teams arrange their match date themselves? I know for exemple that I can't be home on the 26, so there's no chance for me to play?
« Last Edit: Monday, September 07, 2015, 12:40:47 PM by Ganja »

Offline ronski

« Reply #47 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 13:06:43 PM »
Alright I just understood how this tournament was going to happen. It all hapens the same day, didn't realize this before. Isn't it possible to make it last  few more days ? And make the teams arrange their match date themselves? I know for exemple that I can't be home on the 26, so there's no chance for me to play?
well.. we've been talking all the time about having one day lasting event.. When we started to plan this and informed about this for the first time, even you were suspicious will we have 8 teams playing this. It was hard to arrange scrims back then, now you are able to see scrims played every day :)

Lets play this one as a one day event like it was all the time going to be, after the event we'll figure out the next one.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #48 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 13:26:39 PM »
well.. we've been talking all the time about having one day lasting event.. When we started to plan this and informed about this for the first time, even you were suspicious will we have 8 teams playing this. It was hard to arrange scrims back then, now you are able to see scrims played every day :)

Lets play this one as a one day event like it was all the time going to be, after the event we'll figure out the next one.

Scrims everyday? You mean seke playing versus seke? Other than that there's nobody willing to scrim.

Anyway whatever, sad I won't be there, have fun

Offline ronski

« Reply #49 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 13:28:30 PM »
Scrims everyday? You mean seke playing versus seke? Other than that there's nobody willing to scrim.

Anyway whatever, sad I won't be there, have fun
well actually almost everyday and not just by us.

Offline Bart!

« Reply #50 on: Monday, September 07, 2015, 16:20:40 PM »
hmm, that's a reason for me to play more maybe ;p

Offline ronski

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 07:06:09 AM »
Allright fellas, the event is about to come on next Saturday starting at 6:00pm CEST. Match pairs will be drawn on friday evening and they'll be informed straight away here - so stay tuned. On event we're going to use TS channels provided by ts.aao25.com, there can be found Events section which has subfolders such as Scrim Events and under that can be found Lobby channel and channels for each team per match. If you have something to ask, you can write it on this topic, you can pm me here or you can join our ts: lonke.ro:6666. I'll try to hang out on ts.aao25.com too.

Offline No_Name+

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 08:29:34 AM »
all teams  going to ts.aao255.com?

Offline ronski

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 08:37:25 AM »
yes, easiest way to contact each other when needed etc.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 08:53:04 AM »
Remove a 5 from there :)

I'm not organizing this, but if I were, I wouldn't make it mandatory for everyone to be on the same TS, but I would make it mandatory that someone of each team be on the joint TS for easy communications (you can be on multiple TS's at the same time and hear what's being said on both).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »
Remove a 5 from there :)

I'm not organizing this, but if I were, I wouldn't make it mandatory for everyone to be on the same TS, but I would make it mandatory that someone of each team be on the joint TS for easy communications (you can be on multiple TS's at the same time and hear what's being said on both).
Hehe correct there is one extra 5 on it.

Valid point, that would solve the problem of available capacity in channel. But if some team is already using one channel on ts.aao25.com, are they able to join on multiple channels on same server? 

Offline Infinity

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 09:13:23 AM »
when will we know the maps to be played?

Cheerioo
Infi

Offline ronski

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 09:20:18 AM »
when will we know the maps to be played?

Cheerioo
Infi
On friday evening when the draw will be made :) You'll get info against who are you going to play on which map. This tool will give us the info which teams are facing each other on first round and even on which map the match will be played. So basically I click the button once and take a screenshot of it, and publish it here.

Offline Infinity

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 09:31:44 AM »
Great tool :D

clicked the button and saw everything go berserk haha

Nice 1

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 09:35:27 AM »
Just use the same tool to calculate the results as well :)

Looks nice, though!

And yes, ronski, you can be connected to the same server twice as well.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager