Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Scrim Cup 26th September - Invitation  (Read 38076 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Scrim Cup 26th September - Invitation
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 04:01:33 AM »
I have a question regarding the ghosting rule.

Ghosting is forbidden, an admin can listen to your teamspeak. Do you mean Vanoke's view of ghosting, like you're dead you shut up? ...

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 04:32:34 AM »
I have a question regarding the ghosting rule.

Ghosting is forbidden, an admin can listen to your teamspeak. Do you mean Vanoke's view of ghosting, like you're dead you shut up? ...
Well dead man can't talk. Lets try play fair gents.

Offline Infinity

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 04:57:04 AM »
Can we get a list of the teamless players please? So that teams can choose from them too.

PS:

If there are alot of teamless players is it possible to create mixed teams in order to have more than 8 teams?

keep up the good work :)
Infinity

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 05:08:03 AM »
Can we get a list of the teamless players please? So that teams can choose from them too.

PS:

If there are alot of teamless players is it possible to create mixed teams in order to have more than 8 teams?

keep up the good work :)
Infinity

We have no list since people have only answered to the poll and the fingerprint stays anonymous. We're kind of hoping that teamless players bring their interest in here in these threads so you can be contacted. If its too much, you guys who have no team yet, send pm here or in battletracker to dudu / -iNc.!nfin!ty.1+)

Offline Infinity

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 05:16:07 AM »
Roger that, hopefully more ppl would be roped in by the time the cup nears.

Offtopic:

Is there a way to change my name "dudu" or I have to do another account?
Cheers :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 05:45:31 AM »
Well dead man can't talk. Lets try play fair gents.

And real soldiers can't spam enemies, so are we not allowed to spam on Mout, Tunnel, Blizzard?
Real soldiers don't hear through entire maps, so too good headset is not allowed on tournament?

I mean you can't do a tournament and then penalize communication ...

And BTW Infinity I've been asking for players since weeks, now is little too late ;) Hope you find a team

Offline ronski

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 06:00:54 AM »
And real soldiers can't spam enemies, so are we not allowed to spam on Mout, Tunnel, Blizzard?
Real soldiers don't hear through entire maps, so too good headset is not allowed on tournament?

I mean you can't do a tournament and then penalize communication ...

And BTW Infinity I've been asking for players since weeks, now is little too late ;) Hope you find a team

Fair enough, I was the first one who compared this into real life, but let's still try to remember that this is a game. Play the way you like but please don't ghost when you're dead, let the alive ones play themselves  :up:

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 06:18:41 AM »
Since this is the first event of its type by this far, or at least first that we're setting up, we need to keep the amount of teams quite small. We're planning to have this event monthly and after its maiden voyage we know better how to develop the event.   

Offline Infinity

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 08:30:56 AM »
Since this is the first event of its type by this far, or at least first that we're setting up, we need to keep the amount of teams quite small. We're planning to have this event monthly and after its maiden voyage we know better how to develop the event.

Fair enough  :D

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 10:14:57 AM »
Fair enough, I was the first one who compared this into real life, but let's still try to remember that this is a game. Play the way you like but please don't ghost when you're dead, let the alive ones play themselves  :up:

So there's going to be 1 admin on each ts channel every match to check if there's not a dead man who talks ? (No rage/negativism intended, just wondering) and who are the admins?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 10:19:35 AM by Ganja »

Offline ronski

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 12:05:53 PM »
So there's going to be 1 admin on each ts channel every match to check if there's not a dead man who talks ? (No rage/negativism intended, just wondering) and who are the admins?

We'll be the admins and server admin can be there on ts to prevent that kind of ghosting if its needed. I still hope that we can play this through with fair play.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 13:26:39 PM »
We'll be the admins and server admin can be there on ts to prevent that kind of ghosting if its needed. I still hope that we can play this through with fair play.

Who is "we" :D I guess you mean Seke? Who's gonna administrate Seke matches?
Anyway, like you said, I hope there's no need for that, but I'm so used to reporting enemies when I die I hope it won't come out unintentionally ... :)

Offline ronski

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 13:35:35 PM »
Who is "we" :D I guess you mean Seke? Who's gonna administrate Seke matches?
Anyway, like you said, I hope there's no need for that, but I'm so used to reporting enemies when I die I hope it won't come out unintentionally ... :)
We're having =PUF= clan doing this with us so we can use one of BCD servers on this use, but we still need to discuss about server admins etc. But either way were serveradmins who ever it'll be fair. Try to remember that we're making this event for you guys...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 16, 2015, 05:17:10 AM »
All good.

I'm just scared that it will be the same scenario as the previous FLC cup. People register a team because they can play NOW, but not anymore in 1 month. Let's hope this will work. Great effort anyway making things like this happen. KIsses kukkovittu

Offline ronski

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 16, 2015, 05:40:16 AM »
All good.

I'm just scared that it will be the same scenario as the previous FLC cup. People register a team because they can play NOW, but not anymore in 1 month. Let's hope this will work. Great effort anyway making things like this happen. KIsses kukkovittu

We'll see how it goes, but I really trust in these guys who have signed up for the event :up: BTW There's still one slot open.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager